<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » Problem of Connection of two HDD
返回列表 回復 發帖

Problem of Connection of two HDD

My computer connection is:
Primary IDE- Master 160GB HDD (jumper setting: cable select) + Slave 80GB HDD (jumper setting: slave)
Secondary IDE - DVD Rom
I used this connection for three months.  But one day, Windows XP of the 160GB HDD cannot started.

I changed the setting to Primary IDE- Master 160GB HDD (jumper setting: cable select) + Slave DVD Rom (jumper setting: slave)
Secondary IDE - Master 80GB HDD (jumper setting: master)
Still not work.
Then I disconnect the 80GB HDD, the Windows XP of the 160GB HDD can start now.

I am confused why the connection of 80GB HDD will prevent the 160GB HDD to boot up now, but not on day-1 when I set up the 160GB HDD from the old 80GB HDD, and change the 160GB HDD as the boot disk.

Can anyone teach me how to connect the two HDD, as I wish to use the 80GB HDD as storage.  Thanks..........
有冇試過(或咁做,喺BIOS 內可否DETECT 到)
Primary IDE - 單160GB HD + DVD ROM——可唔可以開機,DVD ROM可唔可以用
Primary IDE - 單80 GB HD(若裝有系統) + DVD ROM —— 可唔可以開機,DVD ROM可唔可以用

Secondary IDE - 單160GB HD + DVD ROM——可唔可以開機,DVD ROM可唔可以用
Secondary IDE - 單80 GB HD(若裝有系統) + DVD ROM——可唔可以開機,DVD ROM可唔可以用

IDE CABLE上有三接口,一個接mainboard,兩個係接設備,若160GB 或 80 GB 分別單獨嗰兩個接口,在BIOS中是否DETECT到(即一條線接一個設備,但有兩個接口分別接一次作測試)

其實我懷疑一係條CABLE有問題,一係板上嘅IDE0 / IDE1 接口有問題。
有冇試過將你兩個HD,按你平時接的方法在朋友機上試過呢?
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » Problem of Connection of two HDD

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。