Board logo

標題: Vince's Glory Days [打印本頁]

作者: blblblbl    時間: 2004-11-23 01:51 AM     標題: Vince's Glory Days

In his early NBA days, Vince Carter was the best in two things:
1) Dunk
2) Making stupid facial expressions after dunks

Remember this footage from the Olympics? It's Vinsanity at it's best.

http://www.chaseandsam.com/03a%2 ... er%207%20footer.mpg

Too bad, his best acts right now are:
1) shooting 3's during first quarters
2) making no facial expression sitting on the bench during forth quarters.
作者: Xtravagant    時間: 2004-11-25 06:35 PM     標題: Re: Vince's Glory Days

WOW  8O
作者: jasondafez    時間: 2004-11-28 07:45 AM     標題: Re: Vince's Glory Days

[quotefrom="blblblbl"]In his early NBA days, Vince Carter was the best in two things:
1) Dunk
2) Making stupid facial expressions after dunks

Remember this footage from the Olympics? It's Vinsanity at it's best.

http://www.chaseandsam.com/03a%2 ... er%207%20footer.mpg

Too bad, his best acts right now are:
1) shooting 3's during first quarters
2) making no facial expression sitting on the bench during forth quarters.
the fuck u talking about
作者: blblblbl    時間: 2004-11-28 07:24 PM     標題: Re: Vince's Glory Days

[quotefrom="jasondafez"]
the --- u talking about
I'm rapping about how Vince is well past his prime. Let me know which word is too difficult for you.

Jason-da-fez. The only Fez I know is the dumbass mexican loser in that 70's show. His bare chest and tightass pants blinds me. Man I'm gonna kick him in the nuts and take a big sh*t in his mouth.
作者: jasondafez    時間: 2004-12-4 09:50 AM     標題: Re: Vince's Glory Days

[quotefrom="blblblbl"][quote][quotefrom="jasondafez"]
the --- u talking about
I'm rapping about how Vince is well past his prime. Let me know which word is too difficult for you.

Jason-da-fez. The only Fez I know is the dumbass mexican loser in that 70's show. His bare chest and tightass pants blinds me. Man I'm gonna kick him in the nuts and take a big sh*t in his mouth.[/quote]
lol, oh ok...such a fucking wigger
作者: Anonymous    時間: 2004-12-4 10:55 AM     標題: Re: Vince's Glory Days

[quotefrom="jasondafez"][quote][quotefrom="blblblbl"][quote][quotefrom="jasondafez"]
the --- u talking about

Jason-da-fez. The only Fez I know is the dumbass mexican loser in that 70's show. His bare chest and tightass pants blinds me. Man I'm gonna kick him in the nuts and take a big sh*t in his mouth.[/quote]
lol, oh ok...such a --- wigger[/quote]

the --- one-liner will be man-raped gangsta style
作者: blblblbl    時間: 2004-12-4 10:56 AM     標題: Re: Vince's Glory Days

[quotefrom="jasondafez"][quote][quotefrom="blblblbl"][quote][quotefrom="jasondafez"]
the --- u talking about

lol, oh ok...such a --- wigger[/quote]

the --- one-liner will be man-raped gangsta style

dumbass mexican fez
作者: blblblbl    時間: 2004-12-4 03:11 PM

Ha I see. You're that dumbass trying to diss all canadian universities:

http://www.26fun.com/viewtopic.php?t=15290&highlight=
作者: jasondafez    時間: 2004-12-5 08:55 AM

[quotefrom="blblblbl"]Ha I see. You're that dumbass trying to diss all canadian universities:

nah, ur the 1 calling ppl stupid and showing off that ur from a university
作者: jasondafez    時間: 2004-12-5 08:56 AM

[quotefrom="jasondafez"][quote][quotefrom="blblblbl"]Ha I see. You're that dumbass trying to diss all canadian universities:

nah, ur the 1 calling ppl stupid and showing off that ur from a university[/quote]
maybe u should learn to repect other ppl first, cause when u don't, they won't respect u either
作者: blblblbl    時間: 2004-12-5 09:11 AM

i never said that i'm from an university, and in particular, I don't need the respect from you, someone who lacks highschool knowledge and stated that all canadian university sucks, simply because they're located in Canada.

You're making a dumbass statement, and i was telling you the truth. Trying to diss people with non-justified one-linener reveals the depth of your intelligence is ... ok, I'm respecting you as a living human being as well as the fact that your mama loves you.

BTW, did you look up your highschool chemistry book and find out who Rutherford is?
作者: jasondafez    時間: 2004-12-5 09:18 AM

[quotefrom="blblblbl"]i never said that i'm from an university, and in particular, I don't need the respect from you, someone who lacks highschool knowledge and stated that all canadian university sucks, simply because they're located in Canada.

You're making a dumbass statement, and i was telling you the truth.

BTW, did you look up your highschool chemistry book and find out who Rutherford is?
IF ur not from a university, maybe u should stop saying that canadian univerisity are gd and stuff
作者: blblblbl    時間: 2004-12-5 09:35 AM

We're not talking about who's in university and who's not. Also, the rankings of university program is a fact, and it can be discussed by even 3-year-olds.

Fact is that Canadian universities are competitive to the ones in the states and in Europe. You are ignorant about this fact and dissed all canadian universities.

That's what i'm saying. As simple as that.

----------------------
[quotefrom="jasondafez"]IF ur not from a university, maybe u should stop saying that canadian univerisity are gd and stuff
Ok, I don't think people with higher education should automatically recieve more respect. Since you are looking down to people who don't have university degrees:

the length of the academia section in my CV probably triples the length of those with a normal bachelor degree. So you are welcome to diss me, if and only if you have done a brilliant Master degree or you're a phD. This is from your point of view about university degrees.

If you're from an university, there are chances that i'll be marking your exam in the next few weeks.

歡迎光臨 娛樂滿紛 26FUN (http://26fun.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0