一生一世支持多蒙特,Support u forever Borussia Dortmund
Originally posted by lookityourself at 2005-11-28 09:32 PM:

我覺得佢會有出頭天

不過可以後少少
上次贏車仔算唔算出頭
變成咁
真陰公
Liverpool are closing in on a deal for Benfica winger Simao Sabrosa

Rafa Benitez has been a long-term admirer of Simao who has been a consistent performer in the UEFA Champions League this season.

Midfielder Bolo Zenden's lay-off now appears to have forced the Spaniard's hand, although Benitez is believed to be willing to pay no more than £8 million for the Portuguese international.

Nevertheless Benfica club president, Luis Filipe Vieira, claims a deal is in the offing even if The Reds will not meet the £12 million asking price.

"We know that we will have to sell him, it is just a question of price," said Vieira.

"If Liverpool had come up with £12 million, then he would already have gone."

Benitez may fund the transfer by offloading temperamental striker Djibril Cisse.

The French international has long been courted by Marseille and Cisse's incredulous reaction to being substituted in the second half of Liverpool's 1-0 win at Manchester City could hasten his departure from Anfield.

L'OM chairman, Pape Diouf, believes his side are in the box seat for a January transfer should The Reds opt to cash in.

"It is not impossible that this transfer can be concluded," claimed Diouf, "Marseille would be a very good club for him
變成咁
真陰公
賓尼迪斯:高佬治is the key man

Rafa Benitez insists the much-maligned Peter Crouch has been the difference maker for Liverpool this season.

Liverpool have won five of their last six matches to draw ever closer to The Premiership's chasing pack and the successful defence of the UEFA Champions League.

Many observers, including some of Liverpool's own supporters, believe that fine run of form to have been in spite of the striker who is still to claim his first goal for the club.

Not so the Liverpool manager who has been moved to describe Crouch as his "key player".

"The key player is Peter Crouch this year - for us he is a very important player," Benitez told Sky Sports News.

"I say always he can keep the ball and he gives his team-mates lots of things, lots of alternatives and that is really important for us.

"That is the reason why I say he is a key player for me."

While acknowledging Crouch's failure to get off the Anfield mark, Benitez has been delighted by the England international's overall contribution to the European champions.

"Maybe he's not scoring but the players around him have more opportunities and the defenders always have problems," added the Spaniard.

"I'd like to see him score goals but as we long as we continue winning that is the most important thing.

"I said he will score. I always say to him to try and do the same thing and don't worry about scoring, play as well as you are now and you will score
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by night at 2005-11-30 12:46 PM:
賓尼迪斯:高佬治is the k...
yes........所以我睇好佢,同真高拿一樣入波唔洗多,助攻做掩護已經好好
yes he is key man
Originally posted by night at 2005-11-30 12:44 PM:
Liverpool are closing in...
who is it??
Originally posted by lookityourself at 2005-11-30 08:36 PM:

yes........所以我睇好佢,同真高拿一樣入波唔洗多,助攻做掩護已經好好
yes he is key man
合晒你心水:cool:
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by lookityourself at 2005-11-30 08:36 PM:

who is it??
咪就係斯馬奧.巴保沙囉
賓菲加右翼,岩晒心水

1月黎既機會大於8成
變成咁
真陰公
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。