成日都話"趕及復出"
呢個絕對唔係好事
加上d主力都無得休息
亨利、皮利斯同龍格保踢左幾年阿仙奴都殘左好多
越黎越易傷
真係好灰~~
我的最愛: Miki、Stephy、阿仙奴、AC米蘭
"為何還喜歡我,我這種無賴"
u no most the football player always look at the money first..who pay higher then he go there.never think about is he gonna play the first team.bt this point, Arsenal cant do it.coz they dont have money to fight wiv Chelsea
arsenal can secretly buy a midfield like buy reyes so suddenly.......i have confidence on them anyway
I think there are two big problems for Arsenal:

(1)They never change the way they attack, so it became more easier for other team to defend against them. Arsenal are too predictable.

(2)Not many players are at their Peak, they are either growing or aging, they only one is at the peak is Henry.

I don't think he should spend in january, he should wait till  the end of the season.
Cos they can't win anything this season even if they sign a Ronaldino.
so don't waste the money.
Originally posted by lliu at 2005-12-15 03:07 AM:
I think there are two big problems ...
they do good in WEFA and FA at the moment..the title they might cant win..bt those two they still can...so i think they should spend some money to buy player this Jan to improve the team.also they need to bk on track..win first 3.if not.they cant access the WEFA next season..so i think they do need buy player this JAN
Originally posted by Chingy at 2005-12-15 03:44 AM:

they do good in WEFA and FA at ...
But I don't think Wenger can find the right player in january,
I think he will buy some kids again....thats wat i saw from the newspaper

I also think he should concentrate on getting Arsenal to the semi final of CL,
but I really can't see they can win anything this season
I hope Arsenal will finish inside the top 3 of the league.
bt at least they need some new player for the rest of the season...im sure he willl buy someone.coz if they want to finish top 3..im sure they need some new blood.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Problem of Arsenal

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。