<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2006-1-10 06:21:

我都唔希望佢去,佢咁鬼「勁」,留返係意甲啦
成你貴言~~~
Originally posted by night at 2006-1-10 22:27:
Liverpool linked with Di...
利物浦好多轉會消息...........但係...........好似好多都係傳聞.

希望可以快組到一隊正選, 後備都勁o既利物浦啦~~~

[ Last edited by coolala2005 on 2006-1-11 at 01:38 AM ]
Originally posted by coolala2005 at 2006-1-11 01:29 AM:

利物浦好多轉會消息...........但...
我怕艾加又比人座地起價.............
變成咁
真陰公
其實利物浦成日想買右翼都好似冇咩心水咁既=3="
摺吧啦
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2006-1-11 11:40:
其實利物浦成日想買右翼都好似冇咩心水咁既=3="
一定有.但一定expensive
EF小人物

Originally posted by wer at 2006-1-11 11:44 AM:

一定有.但一定expensive
一定嫁啦,雖然依家好多右翼球員,但要搵好既,啱心水既就真係好難~
摺吧啦
六間球會對保積洛域都感興趣,同時拜仁將於數日內出價

Reports from both Italy and Germany continue to link Valeri Bojinov with a move away from Fiorentina.

The gifted Bulgarian has continually been linked with a transfer window switch to the Bundesliga, with Hamburg and Bayern Munich at the head of the queue to land his signature.

Bojinov has proven a class act in Serie A, first with Lecce and now with Fiorentina, and a series of exciting displays have not gone unnoticed across Europe.

Manchester United, Liverpool and Internazionale are believed to be monitoring the situation but it is a move to Germany which has the most credence at this stage.

Bojinov has conceded that a switch to either Hamburg or Bayern has its appeal, but is insistent that it is up to the respective clubs to concur, or not as the case may be, before he can express a desire to move.

''To Germany, would be a real change,'' said Bojinov. ''The Bundesliga ranks as one of the strongest leagues in the world.

''The stature of Bayern is a legend, nearly each year they win the championship in Germany.

''My advisor has also informed me of HSV's interest in me and I could imagine a change to Hamburg.''

''However, that is not up to me alone, the process of filter-004ion between persons of each association is a long way off.''

Whilst Bojinov appears keen on a move in principle, Viola coach Cesare Prandelli insists he will do everything in his power to keep the precociously talented 19-year-old in Italy.

''As for myself, Bojinov stays with us,'' confirmed Prandelli. ''I've already said this.

''But then, as you know, the market is difficult to predict.''
It has reported in Italy that Bayern are readying a bid in the region of €15 million - with an official offer to be lodged in the next few days.

However, the player's agent Jerry Palomba has dismissed talk of an immenent exit, claiming his client is more than content in Florence.

''Inter and Bayern for Bojinov?'' said Palomba.

''Valeri is content with Florence, is very happy to play at Fiorentina, this is the only sure thing.

''Personally of the interest of other teams, I do not know anything.''
變成咁
真陰公
利物浦終以五百八十萬鎊完成羅致艾加一事,該丹麥國腳已抵達米活並準備進行體測

DANIEL AGGER arrived at Anfield today to complete a £5.8m transfer from Brondby.

The Danish club gave the European Champions permission to meet the 21-year-old international defender after Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry flew out to Denmark earlier this week.

A fee was finally agreed this morning, allowing Agger the chance to become the second Anfield recruit of the transfer window, subject to a medical.

Rafa Benitez believes the youngster can offer an instant threat to the places of Sami Hyypia and Jamie Carragher

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co. ... 2din-name_page.html

炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2006-1-11 09:52 PM:
利物浦終以五百八十萬鎊完...
快我一步:cool:
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by night at 2006-1-11 10:24 PM:

快我一步:cool:
:cool:

RB係好野
買左兩個勁野,一勞永逸...
真羨慕=3=
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。