摺吧啦
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2006-4-6 10:15 PM:

森馬奧一定傳唔到咁靚既波.........
點解咁諗
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by night at 2006-4-6 10:23 PM:

點解咁諗
森馬奧成場波都打得一般,雖然話賓菲加同巴塞差幾皮波啫,但我認為森馬奧比唔到咁靚既波囉,就算太痴身都起碼中龍呀,佢竟然射出界.......
我真係想祖亞昆去利記
摺吧啦
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2006-4-6 10:26 PM:

森馬奧成場波都打得一般,雖然話賓菲...
一場半場姐.........
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by night at 2006-4-6 10:29 PM:

一場半場姐.........
都夠啦= ="
摺吧啦

Joaquin: 'My period at Betis is finished'

唔知佢下季係咪打算過黎呢?

MADRID, April 6 (Reuters) - Real Betis winger Joaquin has made it clear that he wants to leave the Primera Liga side at the end of the season despite having four years left on his contract.

AdamDavy/Empics
Joaquin: Wants to leave Betis.

'I've been at Betis for many years and I now want to experience something different,' the 24-year-old Spanish international told a news conference on Thursday.

'It might be that I want to change my footballing life a little. It is possible that my period at Betis is finished and that the club needs to sell me and use that money to strengthen the team with new reinforcements.'

Joaquin, who has won 36 caps for Spain, graduated to the Betis first team from the reserves in 2000 when the club was in the second division and has been a key member of the side ever since.

Betis president Manuel Ruiz de Lopera said last season that he had rejected a bid for the player from Chelsea, while the Spanish media have also linked him at various times to Real Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia.

'For me it's very flattering that they are taking about interest from these sorts of teams,' he said. 'It is great especially when I haven't had a particularly good season.

'If I could get the opportunity to experience football in another country I would be happy to take it,' he added.

'We'll have to see what happens between now and the end of the season, but the only thing that matters to me at the moment is helping my team stay in the first division.

Betis are in 12th position in the Primera Liga, five points above the relegation zone with seven games left to play.
一剎那的幸福足以回味一生

Originally posted by brightman at 2006-4-7 09:08 PM:
唔知佢下季係咪打算過黎呢?

MADR...
係咪呀祖亞昆
摺吧啦
Originally posted by brightman at 2006-4-7 09:08 PM:
唔知佢下季係咪打算過黎呢?

MADR...
佢都想話過黎
變成咁
真陰公
車路士注視祖亞昆去向 07 April, 2006 17:19 +0800

貝迪斯的祖亞昆發表離隊宣言後,其去向已引起車路士的注意。

摩連奴一直希望簽下這位西班牙國腳翼鋒以增強球隊實力。

早在去季車路士己向貝迪斯斟介祖亞昆,但最終拒絕。

另外有報道指英超另一支球會利物浦亦對祖亞昆有興趣,但紅軍或無法支付身價不菲的祖亞昆的轉會費。

祖亞昆較早前表明他在貝迪斯的日子己在倒數階段,並希望在世界杯後離開貝迪斯。

除了英超球會,西甲多支班霸如華倫西亞、巴塞隆拿及皇家馬德里均對祖亞昆虎視眈眈。 U-Soccer 綜合報道

車仔真係買黎把托
變成咁
真陰公
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。