Originally posted by 細驚 at 2006-4-23 10:15 PM:
夜仔
今代winning10利記好唔好用?
未買啊
唔知聽日老翻有未
變成咁
真陰公
今次摩連奴終於唔肯同賓總握手

Rafael Benitez last night hailed his players after they again beat Chelsea in the semi-final of a major competition.

Despite Jose Mourinho's post-match ramblings that the Reds "were very defensive", "were helped by the referee" and "have no chance of winning the Premiership next season", Benitez took great pride out of his team's performance as they booked their place in next month's final.

"They like to play with the mistakes of the other team and normally punish them," said Rafa.

"In this case, we made one, then they scored and we were under pressure.

"At the end we worked really hard, created our chances and, with a little bit more luck, maybe we could have got another goal.

"Chelsea are one of the most expensive teams in the world and they have a lot of good players.

"They played well and we were trying to control them but it is really difficult to control Duff, Cole, Lampard and Drogba and all the players that they have.

"I am really happy and delighted for the players, the club and the supporters. It was an amazing game for us.

"The big clubs are always thinking about winning the big trophies and we are in the most famous Cup in the world. It is really important for us to win."

Mourinho refused to shake Benitez's hand at the end of the game, but the Liverpool manager won't be losing any sleep over the incident.

"I haven't seen him because I was saying thank you to our supporters. I have no problems," he added.Mourinho refused to shake Benitez's hand at the end of the game, but the Liverpool manager won't be losing any sleep over the incident.

"I haven't seen him because I was saying thank you to our supporters. I have no problems," he added.
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by 細驚 at 2006-4-23 10:15 PM:
夜仔
今代winning10利記好唔好用?
想快d有得玩
摺吧啦
恭喜

效力利物浦的英格蘭國腳謝拉特(相關新聞 - 網站),獲選為本年度英格蘭足球先生。曼聯(相關新聞 - 網站)前鋒朗尼則當選最佳年青球員。

是次選舉由所有在英格蘭效力的職業足球員選出,謝拉特得票高於多位對手,包括阿仙奴(相關新聞 - 網站)前鋒亨利、車路士(相關新聞 - 網站)隊長泰利等當選。
摺吧啦
利物浦5.13決戰韋斯咸 車路士出局 摩帥咒紅軍

【明報專訊】車路士去年5月初在歐聯4強被利物浦淘汰後,日前再於足總盃4強以1﹕2不敵「紅軍」緣盡錦標。「藍戰士」領隊摩連奴對落敗心有不甘之餘,更揶揄對手永遠「冇行」奪取超聯冠軍。至於第13度躋身決賽的利物浦,於下月13日在千禧球場的決賽對手將是在另一場準決賽中以1:0打敗米杜士堡的韋斯咸。
對於連續兩季在4強被利物浦粉碎進軍大賽決賽的美夢,摩連奴失望的同時也不失「牙擦」本色﹕「近兩季共10場對賽我們只在兩場準決賽不敵利物浦,在聯賽盃決賽車路士亦擊敗他們。故我不認為他們面對我們特別有心理優勢。」該名葡籍主帥更刻意挑起火頭﹕「近兩屆聯賽利物浦合共落後我們45分,我想他們在超聯沒有(奪標)機會,即使聯賽踢超過40場也不會有機會。」賽後沒有與摩連奴握手的利物浦領隊賓尼迪斯則向「摩帥」還以顏色﹕「我們能否在聯賽封王下季自有分曉,但現在的事實是球隊已晉級足總盃決賽。」
周六一仗甫開賽21分鐘,車路士隊長泰利在禁區頂與路爾斯加西亞爭球「舉腳過高」犯規,懷斯自由球射穿人牆中鵠協助利物浦領先1﹕0。摩連奴對球證普爾這個吹罰頗有微言﹕「泰利百分之百沒有侵犯對手的意圖,球證距離事發地點70米卻作出如此關鍵的判決。」換邊後至50分鐘,泰利接應洛賓的自由球頭槌破網,卻被指頂球前推跌懷斯吃「詐糊」。摩連奴認為這爭頂動作在球場上非常普遍,對普爾吹罰大表不悅。

摩連奴斥球證針對車路士
扳平不成後,「藍戰士」更於3分鐘後再失一球,當時保羅費拉拿與加拿斯先後解圍犯錯頭槌「撐後」,路爾斯加西亞衝前彎入「世界波」,替「紅軍」擴大優勢成2﹕0。車路士最終只能藉杜奧巴快出迎的利物浦門將連拿半步頂入空門「破蛋」。補時階段後備入替的祖高爾突破越位近門心口控定一射高出,注定車路士以1﹕2飲恨。

===
好少見摩奴講野咁酸
不過我近排好少留意佢講乜
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。