man utd~~~CARRICK

Cyndi Wang
Originally posted by iknow at 10/7/2006 00:38:

halo~~
有人同我comment一樣~~
硬係覺得個反領幾"un"眼
我最愛呢件利物浦球衣~~~~

夏文轉投保頓/偉根借用基特蘭,為期半年

Liverpool have today confirmed that Dietmar Hamann has left Anfield to sign for Bolton Wanderers.
Hamann's decision to leave the Reds brings to an end a glorious seven year spell on Merseyside during which he played an inspirational role in bringing a succession of top honours to the club.

One of the most popular figures to wear the red shirt, Didi will be remembered as the man for the big occasion.

The German midfielder won eight medals during his seven year stint at Anfield and all Liverpool fans will forever remember his inspirational appearance in Istanbul during the Champions League Final against AC Milan when he marked Kaka out of the second half, enabling Gerrard and company to find the space to get the Reds back into the game.

He also played a key role in the FA Cup victory over West Ham United when he came on as a second half substitute.

Known as 'The Kaiser' by his Anfield team-mates, Hamann was signed by Gerard Houllier from Newcastle United for £8 million in July 1999 and quickly became a fans favourite.

He went on to make 283 appearances for Liverpool scoring 11 goals. In 2002 Hamann became the first Liverpool player since Roger Hunt in 1966 to play in a World Cup Final.

Liverpoolfc.tv would like to wish Didi all the best at Bolton. Thanks for the fantastic memories.
---------------------------------------------------------
Liverpool goalkeeper Chris Kirkland has signed for Wigan Athletic on a six month loan deal.
The 25 year old had been told he could find a new club by Reds' manager Rafa Benitez and Kirkland has now signed a short term deal at the JJB Stadium until December 31, 2006.

The loan agreement could become a permanent deal if Kirkland impresses during his six months with Paul Jewell's side.

"I'm thrilled to be joining an ambitious club like Wigan," said Kirkland. "What they achieved here last season was absolutely brilliant and surprised everybody.

"The set up at Wigan is excellent. They already have two excellent keepers in John Filan and Mike Pollitt and competition for places will be fierce.

"I am just looking forward to playing. The Premiership is where every player wants to be and I'm looking forward to fighting for my place in the team."

Latics boss Paul Jewell added: "Chris is a top quality goalkeeper. He is an imposing figure who commands his box and he can combine that with a tremendous shot stopping ability.

"At 25 he still hasn't reached his prime yet as a goalkeeper and I think he has the potential to go on and have a great career in the game. I would love that to be here at Wigan, but we'll wait and see."
變成咁
真陰公
賓尼迪斯:辛頓將於來屆分擔"中場中"這位置的工作

Rafael Benitez has hinted that the fit-again Bolo Zenden could be deployed in a central midfield position at times this coming season.

Zenden had his first season with the Reds cruelly curtailed after suffering a knee ligament injury in the Champions League clash with Real Betis at Anfield back in November.

He's now successfully completed his rehabilitation and Benitez is delighted to have him back at his disposal as he prepares for Saturday's opening pre-season friendly at Wrexham.

"He is training again now and I was really happy with him at the end of last season," says the Liverpool boss about his Dutch winger.

"He was injured, but he was always in the dressing room and he was always encouraging his team-mates and supporting them.

"This year he has started pre-season training really well. I am thinking about using him sometimes as a central midfielder because he has experience at Middlesbrough in this position. "He was injured, but he was always in the dressing room and he was always encouraging his team-mates and supporting them.

"This year he has started pre-season training really well. I am thinking about using him sometimes as a central midfielder because he has experience at Middlesbrough in this position.

"He also has quality, and with his experience and his game intelligence he can give us more things."He also has quality, and with his experience and his game intelligence he can give us more things.

"I think he was happier in this position, and with us losing Hamann, we will have Momo Sissoko, Stevie Gerrard and Xabi Alonso for that position - and maybe Bolo, too."
變成咁
真陰公
你o地去o左邊ar?!~~~~
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
有沒人可以summarize買左咩人..
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。