最愛大簡!!!!
Originally posted by ajax28 at 2005-8-17 10:22 AM:

但係我林冇乜dortmund fans~~
不過有好多人支持ga~
55......係ar....
一生一世支持多蒙特,Support u forever Borussia Dortmund

沙歷咸美斯表示能加盟利物浦感到開心

BAYERN STAR FLATTERED BY LIVERPOOL 'INTEREST'

BAYERN MUNICH midfielder Hasan Salihamidzic yesterday hinted he would welcome a move to Liverpool. Rafael Benitez is in the market for a right-sided midfielder, and has been linked with a move for the Bosnian international.

And the 28-year-old, valued at £5million by the Bundesliga side, has admitted he is honoured by Liverpool's interest.

"I've heard about interest from Liverpool and it is a great honour for me to have the champions of Europe showing an interest in me," said Salihamidzic..

"It is great to hear that, but of course it is not up to me and I have a contract here until 2007. It is up to the two clubs to decide."

Salihamidzic has played in both Bayern's league games this season but could be allowed to leave by coach Felix Magath if a suitable offer is tabled.

Salihamidzic is just one of a number of midfield options Benitez is pursuing, with Fulham's Steed Malbranque another possibility.

Meanwhile, Milan Baros has reiterated his desire to join Aston Villa by snubbing overtures from French duo Lyon and Monaco.

Villa have agreed personal terms with Baros and are expected to lodge an improved bid later this week, with Liverpool continuing to hold out for £7m.

That figure proved prohibitive for both Schalke and Everton, and Baros admitted: "It is certainly a lot of money. Schalke could not afford it. Liverpool paid £7m for Crouch, so they want the money back. But this has nothing to do with me.

"It would be better if I leave Liverpool. I love the club very much, it has wonderful fans and a super stadium.

"But the time comes to say goodbye and go somewhere else."

Baros has sounded out former Liverpool and Czech Republic team-mate Patrik Berger about life at Villa Park, and said: "He said it is a club of very high quality, but he did not give me any advice. He left the decision to me."

And of his decision to turn down Lyon and Monaco, Baros added: "I have nothing against the French league, it is certainly of a very high quality, but I consider the leagues in England and Spain to be the best ones."

Baros also revealed he was close to sealing a move to Valencia in the summer before the arrival of new coach Quique Sánchez Flores at the Mestalla scuppered the transfer.

"I agreed the transfer there, then the management was changed and everything was gone," added Baros. "After last season we sat down with the coach (Rafa Benitez) and consulted over my situation. "I openly told him that I would go to Valencia. But I don't know if that has played a big role (in leaving)."
Fernando Morientes believes he is now coming to terms with life in the Premiership.

The striker has been recalled by Spain for tonight's friendly for Uruguay after suffering an indifferent start to his Liverpool career since arriving from Real Madrid in January. But Morientes said: "In the 11 months since I was last called up there have been some important changes in my career.

"When I was at Real Madrid I hardly played and it was difficult to play for the national team and when I arrived at Liverpool I had some initial problems with my fitness and in adapting to the training.

"Now everything is going as I had hoped it would."
Florent Sinama-Pongolle made a scoring return to action last night when he played 41 minutes as substitute in Liverpool reserves' 3-2 defeat against Everton at Wrexham.

Meanwhile, new Liverpool goal-keeper Jose Reina is backing his former Villarreal team-mates against Everton in the second leg of their Champions League qualifier.

Villarreal got a valuable 2-1 first leg victory to put them in a commanding position for the return match at El Madrigal next Wednesday.

He said: "All the Villarreal players are of the highest level and as well as being good technically they are also able to deal with Everton's physical strength."
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/mediaw ... 8792050817-0954.htm

[ Last edited by 瑞比 on 2005-8-17 at 08:45 PM ]
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2005-8-17 07:52 PM:
BAYERN STAR FLATTERED BY LIVERPOOL ...
sor 唔明bor*
一生一世支持多蒙特,Support u forever Borussia Dortmund

唔明?

I thin k it is about a player in bayer is going to lpool lor~~
~
Liverpool!!!..alonso,gerrard,cisse,rlsse,finnan 4ever
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。