Originally posted by lookityourself at 2005-8-28 08:01 PM:

我覺得sinama 唔應該借
就係咁
我覺得佢可以做第二個基利干沙利斯
y第二個kily???
變成咁
真陰公
Benitez suggests Cisse could leave Anfield

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez admitted that Djibril Cisse may have put himself into the shop window after his two goals secured the UEFA Super Cup for the European champions.

The 24-year-old French striker has been the subject of intense speculation that Liverpool would have to sell him in order to fund Michael Owen's return from Real Madrid.

Cisse scored twice against CSKA Moscow and made the third goal for Luis Garcia after Daniel Carvalho's opener had given the lead to the UEFA Cup holders.

But Benitez would not guarantee Cisse's future at Liverpool despite suggestions that he would have to be sold to fund Owen's return.

The Liverpool manager said: 'We have met and talked about the rumours but we have not had offers. After this game and his goals maybe we will have a lot of offers. We must enjoy this trophy and we have five more days for talking about these other things.'

Cisse himself spelled out his determination to remain as Liverpool's number one striker - whether or not Owen returns to Anfield.

He said: 'There's no question of me leaving the team. I have been here for two years and I think I will stay another three years at the club. I hope I will fulfil the contract I signed with Liverpool.'

Cisse admitted that the uncertainty about his future had been difficult.

He added: 'There was a lot of speculation about me and my position at the club so it's clear that it was important for me to score two goals in the Super Cup. It was a good match for me so I am happy.'

Liverpool deservedly won against CSKA and would have taken the lead earlier had Luis Garcia not wasted four or five decent chances due to poor finishing.

Cisse came on with 15 minutes of normal time remaining and 120 seconds later he equalised. There was more than an element of luck to the goal - and a strong element of hand-ball - after Luis Garcia's flick-on of Jose Reina's long kick created uncertainty in the CSKA defence.

An attempted clearance struck the French striker's hand and looped over keeper Igor Akinfeev allowing Cisse to follow up and wallop the ball gleefully into the net.

Cisse had a chance to clinch it in normal time but could not find the power to beat Akinfeev.

In the 12th minute of extra time Cisse seized on a defensive error to put Liverpool ahead with a long kick from Reina again causing problems. Sergey Ignashevich made a hash with a clearing header and Cisse crashed a shot straight at Akinfeev then slipping home the rebound.

Vagner Love could have sent the game to penalties after being set up by Carvalho but Reina did enough to keep him out and then Cisse ensured the trophy was Liverpool's with a curling cross that landed the ball on Luis Garcia's head and even he could not miss from close range.

Jamie Carragher - stand-in as captain for the injured Steven Gerrard in Monaco - is well aware that Cisse could be sold to Lyon and Owen bought from Real Madrid before Liverpool are next in action.

Carragher could hardly help but be impressed by the way Cisse rose above the speculation to turn the game against the UEFA Cup holders.

'Djibril is very popular, a great lad, and came on and changed the game,' said the Reds defender. 'That's why we celebrated like we did with him - because of what he did and the fact we were all determined to win.

'The pressure he has been under this week is just what football is about. We've all had things like this with people coming in and maybe trying to pinch your position, so he has got to get on with it.'

Carragher believes Cisse's reaction to unsettling circumstances proves his resilience.

'He is still here and still playing for us. He has responded well, with his place under threat - that's great character,' he said. 'What happens about Michael or Djibril is nothing to do with me.

'The manager brings in whoever he wants - it is up to him. That is his decision and how he manages. But he keeps saying he wants a centre-back and a right midfielder - and he wants them in first.'

Both Carragher and Gerrard have made no secret of the fact that they want their England team-mate Owen to return to Anfield.

'I speak to Michael a lot. I know what he wants - but I'm not telling anyone,' said Carragher.

'It would be nice to have my mate back - but then I would also like to see Thierry Henry, John Terry and Frank Lampard here. You cannot have everything you want.

'If you could sit down and pick a fantasy football team it would be the best in the world but it is up to the manager's priorities. I hope he gets them before Wednesday.'

Liverpool ended a frustrating night against Moscow's massed defence with their hands on another European trophy - to add to the Champions League they so gallantly earned in Istanbul last season.

For Carragher, there were obvious similarities in the two performances - although he made it abundantly clear there was considerably less riding on last night's match than against AC Milan three months ago.

'That's another European trophy and another three-goal comeback - we are making a habit of this,' he said.

'It's nice to win it - but if you lose, it isn't the end of the world. If you win it is a reward for what we did last season, and it is great to be involved in it.

'It has more prestige than something like the Community Shield in England. It is another trophy - and you don't get too many opportunities to win European trophies.

'Not many players in the Premiership have got European trophies - so you have to grab the chance with both hands.'

Being in charge for the night made it a memorable occasion for Carragher too.

'It was special for me to be captain - a real bonus - but the most important thing was to win the game,' he said. 'I was thankful to Stevie [Gerrard] for allowing me to go up and get the cup.

'As captain he could have done it - but he wanted me to do it.'

賓總唔係講真啊
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by night at 2005-8-28 08:26 PM:
Benitez suggests Cisse c...
有冇搞錯ar
點解施斯走ar???
有冇問題ar
點解ar
我有十七萬九千個唔明
一生一世支持多蒙特,Support u forever Borussia Dortmund
Originally posted by lookityourself at 2005-8-28 08:32 PM:

有冇搞錯ar
點解施斯走ar???
有冇問題ar
點解ar
我有十七萬九千個唔明
我都想知
唔係諗住單箭頭啊
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by night at 2005-8-28 08:34 PM:

我都想知
唔係諗住單箭頭啊
想令摩連迪c 重新????????
Originally posted by lookityourself at 2005-8-28 08:35 PM:

想令摩連迪c 重新????????
點重生丫
本身問題都未解決
無人出到波供應比摩連
摩連就等如廢
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by night at 2005-8-28 08:37 PM:

點重生丫
本身問題都未解決
無人出到波供應比摩連
摩連就等如廢
所以仲話cissie can leave
Originally posted by lookityourself at 2005-8-28 08:53 PM:

所以仲話cissie can leave
真係費解..........
變成咁
真陰公
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。