<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯
返回列表 回復 發帖
REDS MAY GO BACK FOR PORTUGESE ACE

LIVERPOOL will consider re-igniting their interest in Portugal winger Simao Sabrosa in January.  

A 10 million deal broke down at the eleventh hour this week, but the Reds are sure to maintain an interest in the player during the course of the season.

Only a hostile reaction from Benfica fans prevented a deal going through on Wednesday, as board members in Lisbon feared a serious backlash after they had agreed the transfer.

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez will be hoping the situation will have calmed down enough when the transfer window re-opens to allow a fresh bid for the 25-year-old.

However, Chile international Mark Gonzalez will move to Liverpool on loan from Albacete as soon as he can get a work permit, according to the Spanish club.

Gonzalez's proposed switch to Anfield collapsed when he was refused a work permit because Chile are ranked outside the top 70 nations by FIFA.

Liverpool are still keen to bring the player to the Premiership, and Albacete have agreed to take the player back until his work permit problem can be resolved.

"The Chilean player will wear the number 12 shirt after reaching an agreement with Liverpool. Mark will play for Albacete until he receives his work permit," read a statement on the Albacete website.

"That could happen on one of two dates - in January or on June 30.."

Gonzalez is currently out injured with knee ligament damage sustained at the end of last season

到1月先黎買,會唔會遲左d呢.........
變成咁
真陰公
賓總真係.....
佢調兵遣將真係好,
但我覺得佢買人真係差d,
特別係今季,
果個高治同施素高值唔值咁貴呀??
果2個我覺得花太多啦~~~
佢地個位又唔係趕,
好心買左右邊先啦.
Originally posted by fake2005 at 2005-9-4 01:59 AM:
賓總真係.....
佢調兵遣將真係好,
你都睇到e個問題
但我唔明點解賓總睇唔出....

sissoko+高字加埋已經過十m
不如買右翼同中堅好過
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by night at 2005-9-4 02:04 AM:

你都睇到e個問題
但我唔明點解賓總睇唔出....

sissoko+高字加埋已經過十m
不如買右翼同中堅好過
55~~中堅好過
Originally posted by night at 2005-9-4 02:04:

你都睇到e個問題
但我唔明點解賓總睇唔出....

sissoko+高字加埋已經過十m
不如買右翼同中堅好過
yes
留比斯根踢防中都得啦
買高治當係替摩仔咋卦
利記再添主力傷兵

Cisse injury scare

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez has been handed an injury scare ahead of next weeks Premiership clash against Spurs with the news that striker Djibril Cisse has an ankle injury.
Cisse was in outstanding form for France as they played Faroe Islands on Saturday, scoring 2 goals and also seeing his own cross deflected into the net.
The Liverpool striker completed a full 90 minutes in the match but appears to have picked up an "ankle strain" which also leaves France manager Raymond Domenech sweating on the players fitness.
"As regards Cisse, it is only Sunday today, and we have until Wednesday" said Domenech.
With Peter Crouch only just returning from injury and Florent Sinama Pongolle still returning to full fitness the European Champions will be hoping the knock is not serious
變成咁
真陰公
美羅一月或借去史棟城

Neil Mellor's agent has suggested the Liverpool striker will consider a loan move to Stoke during the January transfer window.

The forward had been lined up for a switch to The Britannia Stadium last week, but concerns over his knee injury prompted The Reds to block the move.

Mellor is likely to be down the pecking order at Anfield when he returns to fitness and a loan move could be revived in January.

"First and foremost he has to get fit and playing again," Mellor's agent Phil Sprosson told The Sentinel. "But if he is up and running by November, then there is clearly a chance Stoke might come back in for him in the January transfer window.

"I've mentioned Stoke to Neil and he is definitely interested. He has asked about the club, so I've told him it is a good club with a great fan base."

Sprosson expects his client to have much to consider in January.

"There will be no shortage of takers for a player like Neil once he is fit," added Sprosson. "Any club in the top half of The Championship would be interested."

"But if it's a loan deal then I think he will want to commute from his home in Cheshire and that could clearly give Stoke a big advantage. But if he doesn't fancy Stoke, then I've told him Port Vale would be a great move."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool midfielder Momo Sissoko is aiming to become a better player than Patrick Vieira

The 20-year-old joined the European champions from Valencia during the summer and has made an immediate impression at Anfield.

Sissoko has made seven appearances for The Reds and has started both the club's games in The Premiership.

Upon his signing from Valencia, the Mali international was compared to French powerhouse Vieira by his manager Rafa Benitez.

The Liverpool boss has tipped Sissoko to become a better player than the Juventus ace once he matures.

Surpassing Vieira's achievements is a goal for Sissoko and the youngster hopes he can enjoy as illustrious a career as the ex-Arsenal captain.

"Patrick has achieved almost everything there is to do in football and won lots of things," said Sissoko.

"But if I keep working hard maybe I can get to that level or become even better and one day people will talk about Sissoko rather than Vieira."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Portsmouth loan man Salif Diao rejected clubs in Italy and Spain because he wanted to prove that he is good enough to make the grade in this country.

Diao is at Pompey on a loan from Liverpool, but is determined to prove that his inability to break into The Reds' side is not due to a lack of ability.

"Gerard Houllier wouldn't have spent £5 million on me if he didn't feel I had good qualities as a midfielder and with an extended run in the Premiership this season, I'm confident people will at last see the real Salif Diao," said the Senegal international.

"While there was interest from a number of clubs in Spain and also Fiorentina in Italy, I decided to join Pompey because I am determined to prove myself as a success in this country.

"A lot of rubbish has been spoken about me these past few months, but hopefully I now have the platform to show exactly what I can do.

"Injuries have not helped my cause, either at Liverpool or when I was on loan at Birmingham towards the end of last season.

"Even in this current pre-season at Anfield, my calf problem flared up again but I finally got to play last week in a reserve game against Newcastle United and came through the 90 minutes unscathed.

"It was the first time I had completed a match since I played for Birmingham against West Brom, but hopefully I can continue to build up my fitness and get in contention for a first-team place.

"I'm initially at Portsmouth for a year, but I don't want to make predictions about what might or might not happen in the future, whether I will stay longer or return to Liverpool.

"What is important is that I am playing regularly. It's a World Cup year, and I need to be playing each week if I am to break back into the Senegal side."
變成咁
真陰公
仲外借前鋒俾人=.=?
oh my goodness~~
Originally posted by 細驚 at 2005-9-7 09:06 PM:
仲外借前鋒俾人=.=?
oh my goodness~~
451 law

做完遙控刑警lu,仲以為kyoko會同堂本剛一一齊timXD
臨尾仲要搞gap
Originally posted by 細驚 at 2005-9-7 09:06 PM:
仲外借前鋒俾人=.=?
oh my goodness~~
都話賓總會借晒d前鋒比人
到時後備踢屎忽
變成咁
真陰公
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。