一生一世支持多蒙特,Support u forever Borussia Dortmund
Originally posted by lookityourself at 2005-9-12 07:53 PM:

大家好似好驚咁

以國米為鑑
國米以經死左輔.........
變成咁
真陰公
祖亞昆表示沒想過離隊 並且有信心擊敗利物浦

Real Betis star Joaquin has played down talk that he is looking to leave the Spanish club.

The Spanish international has been linked with a possible move away from Betis after claiming he would like the chance to play for Liverpool.

However, Joaquin insists he is happy at Betis and that he is looking forward to the opportunity of pitting his wits against Liverpool and former suitors Chelsea in the UEFA Champions League.

"Personally I am not aiming to demonstrate myself in these matches against the English," Joaquin told skysports.com.

"The clubs know my abilities on the field and it is not necessary to do any test.

"Today I am happy in Betis and I am not thinking about an exit.

"In my life money is not the key question. If this was the case I would have moved to Chelsea last year.

"(Roman) Abramovich had wanted to sign me several times but (Betis chairman Manuel Ruiz de) Lopera has rejected the money.

"To play in stadiums like Anfield or Stamford Bridge is an enjoyment for a player. The atmosphere is sensational.

"For me it will be a dream because in the last few seasons it was only possible to see them by television and now I am a direct protagonist. A dream has in fact become reality.

"I have dreamt of playing against an English club in my first Champions League experience but two in the first round is too much.

"The draw is not good for us but now we need to confirm that our excellent last season in the Spanish Liga was not by luck."

Joaquin is confident that Betis can beat Liverpool in their opening group game on Tuesday and revealed he has had a bet on the outcome of the game with Liverpool's Spanish contingent.

"I am very concentrated but calm about the match on Tuesday.

"Liverpool is today the champion of Europe but the stadium of Betis is not easy to play in. It will be a bunker and the team is prepared for the battle.

"We are the rookies in Europe but if Liverpool search for the victory in the first day it is necessary that they will have to produce the same effort that they did in the final against Milan.

"Liverpool have an important absence in the injury to (Fernando) Morientes. It is bad for Liverpool who have more players experienced than us. Sincerely it is good news for Betis.

"During the time with the Spain team (Betis defender) Juanito and I spoke a lot with the Liverpool players (Jose Reina, Xabi Alonso, Morientes and Luis Garcia) about the match.

"The Spanish players know all about Betis and they are convinced they can win in Sevilla.

"We have made a bet with them about the result and I intend to win."

The flying winger, who is doubtful for the game with an injury, believes Liverpool's midfield poses the biggest threat to Betis' chances.

"The best line of Liverpool is the midfield. Players like Gerrard or Xabi Alonso are a guaranteed assurance for the success," said Joaquin.

"The attack is good and now with (Jose) Reina in the goal he has improved that position. A super team and with a great Spanish coach.

"If we play to 100 percent during the 90 minutes and without errors in the defence we can win.

"Cisse and Luis Garcia are dangerous towards the goal at any moment. The key for us is to work as a team and to forget that the rival is the champions of Europe."
變成咁
真陰公
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。