<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 大家關心既"搵工問題" [B +]
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by launcher at 2006-11-24 10:36 PM:
  T6 u4 T- N' h/ q$ t. z3 G! {% G1 q; \2 U+ c6 C
好認同, 呢個係你嗰個taxi 司機的問題.
( |/ U+ R; s2 @$ H3 V5 h6 H: W/ U極樂兄的見解非常透徹.
2 S& M" ^9 Q. h- g. X+ o

* E3 e5 M2 V; L* b0 p* v( NI 100% disagree.  What's wrong with the taxi driver?  Having an accounting degree doesn't guarantee a successful career and lots of $.  It doesn't mean he's a CPA.  If he can't find any other jobs other than driving taxi and he needs $, then so be it.4 c( V: ^6 W0 p$ Z5 B! y  u
3 W) w' h) r7 m: s6 ~1 Q$ `! c0 q$ H2 t
The original poster said he's going to study abroad.  He didn't specify where to go and which particular business field he'll major in (Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, etc.) so I can't give him any specific advice.  I studied and worked now in the U.S. so I can give you some personal opinion.  Nowadays having a business degree, which I have, won't give you too much advantage or $ making potential unless you follow the Finance path and eventually become a Certified Financial Planner.   Too many people study Accounting and it's driving the wage down.  Besides, small businesses can use accounting software to handle their booking keeping so their need to hire an in-house accountant is lower.  Big businesses can outsource a lot of their accounting work oversea, especially tax accounting work.* R; D6 ~; `, t" K0 ~4 V: n
. c" t/ z  E" m: b5 K4 t' {
Of course these are the trends I see only in U.S. but I think in most parts they can also apply to Hong Kong.  Do HK small businesses use accounting software?  Can't big businesses outsource accounting work to firms in China?  What can you do to maintain a long-term money making power?
& }" H( C" m8 t! A8 l
- s' q9 J, l; c& KI think you should go to a field that must rely a lot on close people interaction.  Accounting, for example, can mostly be done by someone in Hong Kong vs. in India with not much difference other than the wages people earn in these 2 places.  A financial planner, on the other hand, required close interaction with the client because you are adding a lot of value via personal relationship.  Can you imagine giving your own financial planning to someone in India and rely on phone conversation to get the job done?  Not likely.2 n7 E  O5 U3 F! y$ C

: B: v0 N/ J% m+ h$ \Sales (not cold-calling type of sales) is another field you can build a sustainable career in if you're good at selling.  Most sales require establishing in-person relationship and can't be easily outsourced.
& K3 \! [0 N, K" y$ {+ L: U
% L. d+ y, T, g$ AIn the U.S., about 28% of the population has a Bachelor's Degree so a U-grad nowadays doesn't really mean much.  The receptionist at my work place is a u-grad and a few other certificates.  Another girl working as customer service answering emails even has a MBA.  You may ask what the hell she's doing here with a MBA?  The problem is that her MBA is a generic one from a 2nd tier school so that doesn't guarantee her a good job.  Her old experience was all in customer service and having a MBA can't automatically give her a lot of $$ upside.
4 V, |+ ]6 s9 Y( F7 R% Y8 f; Z6 P% w/ K4 A3 a% u: i% h9 s3 K
I agree with many posters here that experience is more important than the degree in many fields, if you don't get your degree from a top-tier school or your field is not a profession.  Business degree is not a profession, but Law, Medicine, and Pharmacy are.  Again, these are my opinions based on my experience in the U.S. but I have to believe they can also apply in HK.
brothers, i am fresh graduate from local university
3 ]+ l7 w$ Z5 x/ ~9 t, O+ t8 ystill seeking jobs. hope every brothers here can be more positive, although the process of seeking job is frustrating. I treat it an experience of my life, one of the biggest obstacles i have ever had.
今時今日, 經驗和人緣勝於學歷 (或者)
Originally posted by samuriapoon at 2006-11-25 05:03 AM:
; X" X, w; M3 C" B" m3 xbrothers, i am fresh graduate from ...
: g! a( A3 h. B. B3 r$ f7 i
* y& J* F: m- P& }9 {; S" L  Z
好多工,寫就7 ,不過min 1 year exp...
5 f0 W% q/ p! m# Rfresh graduate 真係好難搵工
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 大家關心既"搵工問題" [B +]

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。