<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » What is your pick???
返回列表 回復 發帖

What is your pick???

Which fruit
+ m2 h" O9 |" O$ Y) i0 Bwill you pick if you were handed these:( ?2 Q( b2 n9 S  \: n( [

6 q8 M0 g0 T7 U0 q0 n, S- r1.  Orange
) Q( M5 J+ J( E# g- Y4 F! s2.  Apple' h. c. ]! e$ v7 M
3.  Banana
, Q1 A9 R! L: f) I  B& O& X4.  Coconut  Y2 g9 l: \' q8 r5 m" ~1 u
5.  Pineapple- P" f/ Z9 i' w$ b" z; I7 J
6.  Papaya' t; J7 n& }1 R) D
7.  Mango
0 @% n3 `2 O, l" K$ R8.  Cherry% i% l% l/ h$ D/ s7 W
9.  Black Grapes
0 _0 R. q( c/ W) _10. Peach2 D! s7 t" N! v- A/ v
11. Custard Apple+ R3 p1 t' `7 h- u2 u
12. Pear
" L8 W3 r& n; d# N' W2 }
% x# H- ]  [( t1 `; m1 s% c3 q* n$ e What is your pick??? (Pick before you scroll down... do not CHEAT!!!). f2 Q8 m) m; ^4 z  _% h
" k% ~" B5 P" j$ V; F: h' x$ P
- X# w. ~. [* i
YOU
' b8 v& F2 E1 Z1 a BETTER+ q' ~) l- e- ?) D- x
NOT) t+ Q- U  p# ]. r
BE
5 Q+ y4 L9 n4 X# c CHEATING!!  u$ d6 @- [8 V
KEEP SCROLLING!!!& K& C2 V; C3 K

: [1 F, W2 m6 Q( W5 b% `; L- E ORANGE - If orange is your favorite fruit, it speaks of a person who has4 X4 s; I1 U& W# ^' B7 [' S
enduring patience and willpower. You like to do things slowly, but very
2 c( U: S$ P/ u6 p thoroughly and are completely undaunted by hard work. You tend to be shy,: P$ F0 _% s: V9 ]. p) T( Z
but are reliable and trustworthy friend. You have an aesthetic bent of% a6 c( j- K4 W7 C  c$ Q! E6 d
mind. You select your partner with care and you love with all your heart,- _' K# N3 q; S- F
and not in for just a fling. You avoid conflict at all costs& l; C3 t7 D8 a& v! y" _4 q+ S- s
! C8 J0 h  q# I; K& _& C' \' E
APPLE - If apple is your favorite fruit, you are an extravagant, impulsive
. p4 S) ^- a  }$ |0 X( k: w4 C and outspoken person, often with a bit of a temper. While you may not be
" j2 R) Z& t& w- \# [ the best organizer yourself, you make a good team leader and are good at" H- ~5 u* m3 y/ n
taking things forward. You can take quick action in most situations. You, s, L2 W! a  T9 ]" j( a: S: G
enjoy travel  immensely. You ooze with charm when you are with your; d. B- C4 w) q3 J
partner. You have an enthusiasm for life, unmatched by most.  G. A. s. g- p

% [+ I( Q& Q- _5 z8 p& q BANANA - You are a softy! Loving, gentle, warm and sympathetic by nature
3 ?; N( Z/ \* C  k% ] is the banana lover. You often lack in self-confidence and are quite timid
* V, o6 z+ ~- C9 \- |, q0 r0 ? by nature. People often take advantage of your sweet temperedness, and% L. O( P2 U( L8 y
sheer vulnerability to a situation. You adore your partner in every which
8 b2 H$ B0 x: _: v3 F way, both for their mental and physical beauty! Because of the way you
" m; ?! q( i( ]9 q1 }8 y are, your relationship is always very much in harmony!
: ?+ I5 L4 v- l% G/ i, a
+ g* L' j3 w& i COCONUT - The coconut lover is a serious, very thoughtful and
! D/ }; l/ E4 f- [# M2 d contemplative person. Though you enjoy socializing, you are particular/ w4 g, @( S) a' D; U( N: M3 a
about the company you keep and value your friendships highly. You tend to2 B7 }8 R9 a4 ~0 ?
be stubborn but not necessarily foolhardy.  Shrewd, quick-witted and5 v. W* g* c, p$ _, D
alert, you ensure that you are right on top of any given scenario,
7 s8 B* c6 L; ?# O: E7 X especially at work. You need a partner with brains, and while passion is
) M  o2 |8 x" A7 Y/ k* A important it certainly isn't everything for you. You are a very loyal
# R1 l3 [4 z0 ]9 l6 X% j& G partner.
3 T, B" b9 s2 J- V
$ e4 K/ B& D* L$ C; j8 B! \+ m PINEAPPLE - You are quick to decide and even quicker to act. You are brave
9 H& h) p0 T! a in asking career changes, if that is what is to your advantage.  You have* m$ H2 E- [0 I- O0 t$ l/ _, M
exceptional organizing abilities and are undaunted by the size of the task
! R* H' d+ V: \" u6 n1 }, _ at hand. You tend to be self reliant, sincere and honest in your dealings
& _! h2 d" Z8 O; D with others. Though you are not given to making friends very quickly, but
, |4 J6 H+ [5 c4 ?2 h5 o once you do, it is for life. Your partner is often impressed with your; C* l4 `+ \8 }% l; i* I
sterling qualities but disappointed in your ability to show affection.
0 q/ h2 m4 f) O3 y+ V
% _6 W6 t9 Q) C7 f PAPAYA - You are truly fearless and take much that happens in life in your
! X6 B8 x3 E5 |6 g stride. You give considerable thought to things you do. You have a sense; E+ `2 X4 \: y  H0 D
of humour that, along with your generous nature, keeps you in most6 W! x% c; `! K/ @
people's good books. You are a go-getter in your professional life, and
4 r3 r, Y3 g, B+ b have a knack for being in the right place at the right time.  You enjoy
7 ~9 p: n5 T/ }$ w. M meeting new people and seeing new sights whenever you can.5 t7 p3 X/ }, f! K
Your sense of humor is what attracts members of the opposite sex to you. H1 t  V/ R, B2 m2 z3 j9 S
more than anything else.  It is simply charming!5 c! e' _. I; ^

4 t! v% Z- I7 ]3 A0 [* T% b+ w7 u3 j MANGO - A mango lover is a personality to be reckoned with; quite often,
# Y/ i& u* K3 [2 D, n; } you are a person who has quite fixed ideas, and influencing you is not an/ ~( z$ A& e3 U) y- b( T
easy task. You tend to be an extremist with strong likes and dislikes, and
, r( v  P- p; F. @1 _, n% j7 [ at times even like to control a situation. You enjoy getting involved in
$ N+ D3 e6 ^3 e+ ^* g6 F2 c. t7 U something that presents mental challenge. Strong as you may be, you are, v2 h8 m5 n& C- [# d
like a kitten when you are with your partner.  You accommodate the love of
1 q/ ?2 I& m  L your life, and make up for all the strong will elsewhere!' {6 \" C* S1 b* j

, p+ h# d' p$ K  c0 i* ?. h7 v CHERRY - If cherry is your favorite fruit, life isn't always as sweet for
0 X/ F+ ^) z" {, w you. You often face ups and downs, particularly professionally, and find
% F( t& I( \) N that you make small sums of $$$, instead of a lump sum. You have a fertile) Y& x4 j1 _2 e% t9 |% i+ P, c
imagination and are often involved in creative pursuits. You are a very
( s' g( O  z+ L" ~ sincere and loyal partner, but find that expressing your feelings is not
( g& a9 h6 F& q3 P' p9 ^- `7 @$ n. Z very easy. Your home is your haven, and you love nothing more than being/ \. c) _' n4 D' e, y. A- B
surrounded by close family and your beloved partner.1 {1 B- A4 {2 Q* G$ }8 K

3 ^8 E" I7 A, j, X" f BLACK GRAPES - You are a polite person in general, but do have quick
  I' d, a7 D1 |! i+ d1 ? flare-ups of temper that cool down just as quickly. You enjoy beauty in  q) q) ~5 H) o6 @- i% w) X
all forms, including beautiful people. You are very popular because of: k8 L' N  m; X
your warm, gregarious nature. You have a zest for life; you enjoy) o; D1 X" s' b
everything you do, right from the way you dress, to your style and your
  X& Z( [3 h0 w% x( r0 l day-to-day life.  Your partner must share your zeal and zing for life to
) N. `8 i. M+ b8 x# q; P really enjoy all you have to offer!
3 W0 z& o( B+ b& j, i2 [* B" E3 M, f& ~0 h$ J& p2 K+ E' s$ d
PEACH - Like a peach, you enjoy the juice of life and all its lush
9 w$ b, _: t& C0 O" G$ O ripeness! You are the friendly sort, and are quite frank and outspoken,0 }; F; k# [. {4 f- e! D
which adds to your charm. You are quick to forgive and forget; and value
1 p; X$ c7 O% }- j; `, K7 T$ r2 } your friendships highly. You have an independent and ambitious streak in
) y2 Y6 L* c9 C: p& o) r) z' ] you that make you a real go-getter. You are the ideal lover, fiery and9 V8 F2 a* o3 o8 @) h
passionate but sincere and faithful in love. You don't, however, like to
3 q6 T3 l; B/ T: U; v5 v0 ` display all that passion in public.+ A4 I# I* i& u% L
. ~4 H  O  S2 _9 P
CUSTARD APPLE - You are a modest and conservative person who can be quite
, N# E1 r4 y( H9 B- C/ f sensitive at times. You tend to be thoughtful and contemplative, and6 Q; f# ?9 p0 J( X: z
therefore are rarely rash in doing things. You are quite ambitious and are
9 m2 z- U6 k" T9 a good at anything that requires much detailing or working with numbers. You- b; p$ v2 a' t1 o: ?8 }4 j9 W, J
are quick at finding fault with others.  While looking for a partner, you1 L1 J/ y6 f# h
value a person's intellect far above their looks or good old passion. You
5 j2 J6 v+ U- o0 z/ ~3 @# ` are quite shy and not very comfortable demonstrating affection.
( D* C; k& y; }0 l) n8 u/ b+ d, M. m# C3 j
PEAR - If you put your mind to something you can do it successfully, but, P$ `6 L6 y% y7 o
by and large you tend to be fickle and have trouble completing a task with2 R& V5 }8 s6 I, `6 N) i- ^3 s0 I
the enthusiasm you started it with.  You need to know the results of your
4 ?! m* O2 y+ g efforts almost immediately. You enjoy mental stimulation and love to get
+ R' Q) i. M1 `4 q into a good filter-004ion!  You tend to be a restless and high-strung person,- H3 u2 f1 J, O5 j
and are easily excited.  Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect! It
/ o3 n) y; k" ]7 K means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections!
我只係知道生果有益啫!
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » What is your pick???

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。