<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » [English]: Jokes..
返回列表 回復 發帖

[English]: Jokes..

% a, C: C' i$ K$ X7 _& x" R2 c4 ?# F* V
% R; |6 e; f; \$ T$ q
1) A recent survey asked 100 sexually active men what they most enjoyed about a blow job$ J) P- }5 H  K5 ?
99.9% of them said, the 10 minutes of silence! Z" {$ _% Q5 I2 Z! t6 H3 j, [

" q7 o3 H8 m( F; I  o2) Advantages of having an affair with a married woman?6 G' V0 s4 d1 R7 k& n: y. F: f: [
a.They give like hell. 9 A% x/ ~# r) R4 [- ]! j
b.They do not yell.
  t) r1 }" y  z# s: N( Kc.They do not tell.! l' T; {7 z& k; q3 i
d.They do not swell and there is no wedding bell./ I$ V- w4 s1 ^8 V5 h' T$ p
2 l8 ~6 Q8 F3 C4 V
3) A woman once said that a man is like a deck of playing cards. You need:
$ t1 X- {0 }, f- a HEART to love him,
# y, {4 T0 v* d/ {% l" K; a5 b- a DIAMOND to marry him,2 M, C4 B3 H/ H, [# w* A* W
- a CLUB to smash his head in, and
. d# `7 Z- x) L2 G8 U8 @6 v- a SPADE to bury him!
2 Y& B7 g7 ?2 v  l
* i# h  |( x% q' w: Y4) What is the similarity between a wife and a chewing gum?5 O* L% z# _6 V8 }
Both are sweet in the beginning and become tasteless and shapeless later
2 f, A4 U# N1 D  o5 ~
9 R7 F" `/ R* B8 R6 S& U6 [' T5) What is the strongest muscle?; D8 s9 _# s) O# G3 p
The tongue. It can raise a woman’s hip with just one lick!+ c( e* v0 [1 X" }; k3 H
' Z9 R  Q! x# e! Q; r2 H2 c; N
6) Why is the 69 position like driving in rush hour?
) c* V/ J, }7 g9 b" `; T4 \The arse hole is always in front of you.+ d( h" f, a. l  ]1 K' d

, F$ w' M4 F2 x4 c' J! P& J! i3 K7) What is the difference between a panty & a stage curtain?
5 H% ]/ O7 J. b; PWhen you pull down the stage curtain, the show is over.. but when you pull down the panties, it’s SHOWTIME!  q; k' N2 D7 q8 U1 R
9 L3 T. w. b: W! [" X
8) A divorced man meets his ex-wife’s new husband at a party. Later after knocking back a few drinks, he goes over to the new guy and asks him: So... how do you like using second hand stuff?- M5 O9 ~* W& j% D
The new husband replied: It isn’t that bad. Past the first three inches, it’s all brand new.
that's funny~~haha~~2 z! W6 Z) h" \5 f) a
keep it up~~
; `1 `0 n, ~" T( o. X: b# tcheers
that is great
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » [English]: Jokes..

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。