<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 我失業了
返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 chansuper123 於 2009-1-6 08:06 AM 發表 http://www.26fun.com/bbs/images/common/back.gif6 `2 X+ J  X. A5 a
我是做建築的,巳十幾年, 想不到過年前被"炒魷魚" 好難過年關呀,  政府D千千億聲的工程去了邊處, 呢個政府係"假大空"
+ ~0 j, [$ I+ Z8 t1 k; _6 W
建築應該好易搵到工的,你話做了十幾年我估應該係大工司,以你的經驗點會搵唔到工啊 $ S0 P, J7 A; ~! j6 p
你應該save唔少錢的,點會有年關問題啊
1 n/ F, [9 {% e3 ^0 n! }( ^你做邊個post啊,應該搵份新工唔會太難的 今年當早d收爐,過完年再諗啦

評分次數

I lost my job too. I was laid off before christmas, don't know what to do. My wife is considerate and said it is fine. The turnmoil should overcome. Fight for a better tomorrow.

評分次數

• 自由神

去鏍公緩囉,我地以前立禁多稅而家我失業更係搵政府啦.
原帖由 chansuper123 於 2009-1-6 11:12 AM 發表 http://www.26fun.com/bbs/images/common/back.gif8 x3 b% q0 g5 T! a
dawander3r, 12dr 你地唔好比政府的"假大空"騙到, 我在07年已聽到千千億聲的工程會在08年開始, 現在09年到, 佢地話最快要到09年下半年才開始, 又要過"垃圾會"財委會通過, ("垃圾會"開會只係識投蕉, 日日呱呱叫), ...
0 V0 K- S4 B6 I5 N9 E

: o$ T/ k6 T- R+ Y: Znah...I don't believe the politician at all. They are the best actors/actresses. All of their publicity is just casting a drama. If they care of us, then we won't be ended up like this.* b% j1 Y2 G$ \6 l4 p' `
On the other hand, I do still try. I've sent so many letters to their offers as they promised they will create more jobs but I never get any reply at all., a, i8 j6 }/ _3 ]4 L
) _" o- b# }: |
Anyways, again, all brothers and sisters, please listen to me on this. Please don't accept the unfair/undervalue offers even the economy is weak now. Look at the working environment we have right now, it's already terrible. If you guys keep accepting such unfair offers by lowering your expectation just due to the weak economy time by time, we will gonna suffer more in the end. By accepting such undervalue offers, it is not much difference than getting the Social Security Assistance 綜緩. Then why not taking it as the last resort and wait for a fair offer? You see, firms are laying off people or whatsoever to sustain the operation running, but the real reason behind is that the employer or the high management wanna distributing these loss to the employees at the lower level while they can still maintain their usual revenue and living cost unchanged. They are using this crisis as a chance/excuse to hire cheaper employees. That's all. They won't able to hold that long when they can't have enough people running the daily operation even they don't care because the existing employees will collapse when the workload is exceeding than what they can really to handle. There's always a limit. Finally, they will have no choice but adjust the offer back to a reasonable price. Again, you won't die by hunger, you can still live with Social Security Assistance during the period.
) A! b4 |1 s3 E9 Y: k% e3 m) GSo....Don't let the 惡性循環 keep going.
, F8 o+ J& D( |: H8 x$ BOtherwise, you are just making the economy nothing but worse. It will end up like reaching the low level as the average wage in PRC. Then imagine what happen by that.....* w& Y* d6 E' U" e7 q6 o! P% V
On the other hand, the gap between the rich and poor will rapidly increase too.
0 V8 H% d4 ?% O3 _. n- H! ASo, no matter which way it is, many of us will still end up moving to PRC for living when it's not gonna able to make a living here.
1 V- T+ E* E6 Q) L: V& g: n! BPlease see things in a macroperspective sometimes.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 我失業了

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。