<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 一個欺騙郵件,條Q好鬼舊
返回列表 回復 發帖

一個欺騙郵件,條Q好鬼舊

這些郵件,我成日收到,
" H" a/ s! x3 c4 E
9 R1 H& c( n: L1 D7 u扮鬼扮馬,有時講自己係pal pay或銀行,要你click條link去confirm......' y* o) |! Y% V7 E( H
) r# u2 P; M- y  x! g5 l
喂,用D新少少Q,下面係我今天收到的欺騙郵件,真垃圾!& @" x9 S8 ?: F8 [( \$ J
--------------------------------
/ L. r$ v9 y  K' o# x/ L3 q" d) S* Y0 U. r  m9 @
----- Original Message -----
* ~! P- B4 j) w; l0 LFrom: "pui23cheung" <[email protected]># `% q$ b: z! {, f9 P& ?6 |6 O
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 11:59 AM
' K0 N' G3 p0 J; ~: r0 I3 JSubject: CONTACT ME
/ T: E6 R" C( R9 _% `4 @) I5 \& f: ^* F

) A$ ~. O  d0 C3 K, e6 [5 L) h, d6 P>
7 p: ]$ Z" }' _) M$ C- \> MR CHEUNG PUI
: u  {, O- R4 b% b/ r- z$ i> Hang Seng Bank Ltd
; f: Z3 _  N9 ]! j, {$ P> Sai Wan Ho Branch 8 x4 o; v& `9 z+ U
> 171 Shaukiwan Road
! K7 V  C# x- I! m  z! K> Hong Kong.4 s# G2 ?" d' O
> [email protected]
2 E. t/ t; Y$ Q> Good Day,) K0 w- H1 y4 O# ]* O" ~3 K3 F
> # u: \- F. f+ y( ^# q( r
> Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Cheung Pui# q$ E' m# z- p6 y- w3 ^
> director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have2 g. b. W7 i8 f$ A7 s( D. o% t
> obscured business suggestion for you.4 z8 M  m. }5 Q2 N" F1 C
> 1 q) d# U5 P+ d! c
> Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Major Fadi Basem
! A" R& w& W6 Z& y> who was with the Iraqi forces and also business man made a  H( }$ t( t" q. p
> numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value) `9 V) @! e' C2 ?
> of Twenty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State6 }6 M5 ^' I- I$ k6 |, _! V
> Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several
! f/ V8 w. M+ t  L/ s> notice was sent to him, even during the war early this
* b; a. |8 v* ]( i> year. Again after the war  another notification was sent
  Z& Y0 [; x: \> and still no response came from him. We later find out that2 _( z) h, ~: x' x5 s
> the Major and his family had been killed during the war in8 V2 h! w- N( n' X# k7 N1 m5 R
> bomb blast that hit their home., G& g# X0 I) z% l
>
. _  P' q8 K% u. U8 V+ d> After further investigation it was also discovered that/ c: b$ D- M# \9 }! i' a- B2 v
> Major Fadi Basem  did not declare any next of kin in his+ D3 h% H" q& F. I
> official papers including the paper work of his bank9 t* x3 n+ p4 A' r9 O* I7 l. \
> deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at
+ U! G( v; P6 Z+ D* o/ D> my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my; h1 X9 Y) m" Y+ `7 D
> bank. So, Twenty Four millions Five Hundred Thousand United. t' `" q1 ^- t. R$ L+ U
> State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will4 y$ I# E# r3 R
> ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that/ D- K' }4 R2 |- T" I. U3 l
> according to the to the laws of my country at the) W! l, D& L8 n7 k4 c
> expiration four years the funds will revert to the ownership
8 r7 B) m* m' |3 r  M6 u% `; H, P> of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the
4 J7 V( d8 Z& k4 t2 `> funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like : p. B, t$ Q+ C! A6 Z# G6 _
> you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to
' L5 V7 j" K1 j: s, d, P> Major Fadi Basem  so that you will be able to receive his! f6 d: k' K3 P
> funds. ' J7 d! m5 l0 n  r( n+ h7 i
>
0 L- X7 U/ l3 G# ]> WHAT IS TO BE DONE:2 ?/ O% ]1 J- \$ j. h( z& k( a; u
>
: q# d5 |0 n# S; ]- n+ z> I want you to know that I have had everything planned out- l& M0 V* T8 F
> so that we shall come out successful. I have contacted an
5 q% S- R& u. `> attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will4 p$ r( X4 u& i' a# K- ^
> back you up as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem , all9 [- b! Y1 e# J4 {
> that is required from you at this stage is for you to
; _  ^+ p" x$ U> provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the+ v2 E7 ?; q# v- m0 T' |/ a+ P; I2 A. L
> attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the
; k) j. q" t2 ?: u% x8 r2 c/ C9 d, @> next of kin, the attorney will also fill in for claims on+ U' f% j2 U, y: h( _
> your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of
$ x& H5 P# t6 g3 a> probate in your favor for the move of the funds to an
8 T, A( Q* D8 V! a- I> account that will be provided by you.' }& e1 n2 c8 ?5 w9 j5 N5 ?& M
>
9 K# A" y" l5 G  d7 `> There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are7 k8 k3 Z2 H* X4 C& {/ Q) p* n
> going adopt a legalized method and the attorney will
! |) L: |& W- ]4 {. t5 f* c> prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to, m8 g! P% @4 Q4 f' N
> observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this
$ ?( y  \+ E" E> issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank   c' y9 ~3 k3 A) i
> account we shall share in the ratio of 70% for me and 30% for you.. V2 D7 S+ e5 g- n8 M
>
. Y% O" ?4 @% M* c" k7 `( a+ M> Should you be interested please send me your full
: m" d: q  m1 g% F$ c, U> names and current residential address  and I will prefers
, B1 N% O2 y( C1 n0 v2 q> you to reach me on the email address below
, \8 K" E" O# I: {; z6 w: P> ([email protected])  and finally after that i shall provide you
% i/ C5 v7 x2 x- K% [, @> with more details of this operation.$ M/ T+ G/ Q; F, v) C. S) i
>
- v, d8 h; d& \# P4 x/ Z> Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
, G6 ~# S8 O# J3 t; f+ i> - V; d% z. H; y- f0 M
> Kind Regards
% |0 c& ^* S! R& ~' m2 h3 K- H% Z; C> Mr. Cheung Pui* l. j5 h8 s4 S- y  |9 `5 J9 A; v8 E6 z
>
: u3 N! ?# v7 v! T9 U6 [& y1 t1 L4 |>
- U+ s: g: N/ G5 y5 |>
4 _) f0 O9 ?" s/ x& l( j> ___________________________________________________________________________
3 n1 o) ^1 _8 m0 [" a4 e> Mail sent from WebMail of the Medusa Festival Website6 {) e$ R$ u5 _% C) |2 T0 y* A
> - http://www.medusa-festival.de
條茂利覺得會有人信?
重要用yahoo account, 低能仔
去「Christy吹水茶室」一齊吹水呀!
銀行邊有咁得閒
* G2 [: S) a+ l/ x( K3 w; {' N. `7 }2 v4 j
中招d人都要諗下啦
Forwrd 俾警察啦
" C* {& R6 T; |% ^  I警民合作呀麻

i don't believe that the mail was from the bank, his english is very poor!!!

雖然亂石投林,破綻百出9 J5 F2 `* `: e8 V$ Z& d0 e
但係對於騙徒來說是無本經營& q; P5 I7 U4 d
總會有人上當
Originally posted by Jho808 at 2005-3-20 02:48 AM:
# e+ e! f  f5 U2 a" p8 Z  
5 m+ t- g, z3 p# P: `% j8 ^. r5 t" ]7 j

: O$ j5 o% |% L) Y1 H5 g
3 V- x0 g! s% A銀行D人的英文都吳係好
Originally posted by cymok3782 at 2005-3-19 10:38 PM:6 I* h5 h& _! X  ^" ~( x
重要用yahoo account, 低能仔
# Y! d, m/ Z: Z! U5 _# O, g0 m3 \3 M' F$ ^% C
銀行自己有server...有email account....點會用yahoo....
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 一個欺騙郵件,條Q好鬼舊

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。