做好一個人
+ M/ H5 G" X0 z. G  R和愛自己的人一起:家人,愛人,朋人
) u% U8 X2 ]8 G) D+ {賺$$$$$$......
Originally posted by jason williams at 2005-5-2 12:11 AM:
$ a' m0 l0 m& s享受人生!
) v& e9 n# O- ?) Y再重申一次我對人生的看法...
5 Y& |% r6 h# a% D5 u1 j/ ^
, h6 D; D( j2 ~# K2 t- h5 \
totally agree agree with you! life is a chance for us to enjoy!
我問過一個人,佢答我為左交配=.=繁殖後代
5 V' J! d' r% k
- z1 \  [" X& L! y! f9 `+ t& I; Z9 ]我現在只想找到愛....肉麻=,=
If I can find one thing that I have passion for in my life and actually do it to pay my bills. I am very happy at the end of my life.
5 e& m( Q1 Q6 V0 o  x/ A% ]3 B- f* _
A story goes like this: When a man was in his 20s he had a great plan for what he can accomplish when he reaches 30 yrs old. Times flies very quickly and when he was 30 he realized he spent too much time planning and not doing anythings. So he started to envision what his ideal life would be when he reach 40 yrs old. The picture was very clear but it requries a lot of sacrifices and hard work. This man says to himself, "I am smart and know how to find short cuts, so i have lots of time." He waited for the opportunity for short cuts and believe it will come. On his 40th birthday he realized the opportunity didn't come. Though he didn't accomplish anything regarding his dream/passion,                               the man   believe he have time on his side. After all, he's only 40 yrs old. Having a clear picture of his passion/dream and knowing  hard work is needed , he set out to pursuit his goal. Only to find out    his strength is no longer where he used to be and  the  blueprint for his dream is now outdated.  Ten years flies pretty quickly and our friend is left with regrets on his 50th b-day, thinking about what he could have done.
0 \8 w2 e. \4 ]0 Y, q: v6 @5 `
- E" `& U' _/ t; V1 hThe point of this story is not getting  your dream actualized in front of your eyes, but to expereince the journey along the pursuit. Whether we can get the  desired result or not should not be the only calculator of our purpose in life.  (People can die in young age, remember?                      ). How we live our lives are more important the accomplishments we achieved.
/ \) J9 i! Q$ K4 O$ w7 a# y' y) f6 Z/ M" k/ X8 v( d
I  spent years getting my training to work at the hospital. 10 yrs of serious education is not easy. When I see my other friends have houses, cars and babies sometimes I wonder why am I so slow in the rat race. But  helping patients is what I love  to do (and it's pays well too) and  though  my schedule is irregular and tiring (I often get complains from my wife), seeing patients get well is the best reward of the hardship and suffering I endured  at university and internship.& Y( Z! E! N$ R" r2 u

' i3 x: K( M0 f6 o+ e: G* P8 iIf I die tomorrow, I would have no regrets because      I  lived a full life. I can never do everything I like to do in life (like climbing Mt. Everest) but at least I have a goal and tried.
人生在世就是為了解決問題,9 I: n7 {4 b, o8 O9 B; F& a' h+ c+ C
解決故人遺留下來的問題。
人生係為左.............+ L; G/ w+ f: X' h

X. G5 Q! l" s( H: n2 d9 g. D
; e& H( Q9 B, [9 T' E出人頭地
人未必可以做到自己喜歡既事, 因為要搵錢過活(尤其係經濟唔好)
6 R3 y! ~2 Z) W) x: W不過如果有時間/$許可下就可以做下d 有意義既事
* M6 S: @! T& ]) U% c) E' t8 {好似義工,幫下人幾開心既
我覺得人世可以做好多嘢 , # s9 x+ J$ \  k4 |. ^# x
讀書, 做工, 結婚, 生仔, 退休, 玩 , 去旅遊 ...... - m- N8 |9 B7 {
我覺得只要安安穩穩生活 , ) M9 G) E1 a8 O/ ~7 R
抱住樂觀 , 希望嘅心態 , , |; m, n6 s# G; e* |9 H
人生中都可以有好多樂趣 .
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » [5/02吹水加分題] 人生在世

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。