Originally posted by at 2005-6-11 02:57 PM:* D5 E" n! \7 [4 g# @; d* c5 Y7 G

' V3 k: S# w! _5 H" }一家唔知一家事,你有個好阿媽,是你的福氣
' w8 k* H5 q+ {
  F+ b" Z6 N; _& u. Y0 X
That's well said....* t. \  c) t+ W5 _
$ `' }$ A- M8 m0 z* ?7 |8 ~
心冷之戀*行 brother,/ ?& J( }- A7 Q% }: h; R
. k1 t( H8 I; _" y% g. j; o
I hope you are here to vent out your 'emotional excrement' about your parents. Our hopes are you are just fed up with them and are tired of their actions towards you. As many of us have mentioned, you're blessed to have a mother.0 Y9 y  N* @2 I* e4 Q( W, `
* K- b- v) L' ^: V; H
I am doing some guessing here...8 f- c" y$ ~7 @1 _* a, |# H: n

9 O1 K: ]' S' u# GYou mother probably didn't know much about how to bring up a kid but she loves you very much. As you grow up she's getting more and more anxious about losing you to awful friends/drugs, etc...so her 'questioning' becomes more and more unbearable. Your response was to counter by confronting (words or w/out words) and that makes you mother even more controlling. While it's understandable (even pitiful) to have anger like yours, I hope at least appreciate your mother a bit more than what you've said (she's got nothing to be praised). Remember! She gave birth to you and fed you!! f* S& @" u7 ^% B) L; T

j% A( a; G6 I; }Let me give you a small piece of advice....cut and paste the comments here (including yours), print it out and keep it in your treasure box...along w/ a current pix of your mother...take them out again in a few years...(hopefully you mother is still around)....by that time I hope you would appreciate and love your mother a lot more than you are now.
0 ~8 ~$ J5 p: j2 ~' F* F; Y! ?  k: b5 D' e  l1 F+ f

9 L7 h1 U8 }* [' h+ S( B* YForgive me of my directness.....but you better watch out for the thunder at night!

你夠唔夠20歲呀??
3 l. A/ _9 Y6 N3 s" Y2 H7 x我諗你應該都係朵溫室小花黎.....
16-_-吧了"3 D- q4 k' C4 K: i% @2 \: W  {& j
咁可能我-_-未體會到啦”

行仔

其實大家都答左你,2 b9 z0 t6 \+ h9 A3 ?
希望你知錯,
; l' n/ j) \1 Y% ^1 w) G# Y" d唔好再咁諗你父母
聽下呢度咁多位bro.講啦, 希望呢度咁多位bro.o既說話能夠改變你依家o既想法啦
其實我在父母身邊個震都有你甘樣的感覺,但繫到oversea讀書之后就完全沒有啦。其實你個點問題大部分都繫溝通不足造成的,有點嘢一定要講清楚,唔好以為屋企人就好容易明白你。問問自己,如果他們什么都唔講,你又能明白他們幾多?* e* `& m1 d, |; U

0 @9 m3 S& A2 u+ b% y3 V1。乜都煩一餐.無論正經野.或者玩都煩  V4 b* A% k! y
2。一定要知道你係邊.幾時做乜.同邊個.幾點返3 n9 X  U" R# `5 p
3。疑心重到仆直8 s& u# L: u, s/ L2 l& e
4。永遠都唔信你講ge野/ f! _8 Z, h( Q
5。成日屈你
  H& k9 t1 R- v* _) N, ~9 L  \' V6。郁d就鬧你乜鬧你物
9 y4 e: T$ c8 w& K9 {+ k# n6 W; m7 V
以上你提的,都繫因為屋企人信任不唔足。你要多多和他們溝通,上街前主動講做乜,同邊個,幾時返,而且要準時返。多做幾次,他們就不會問的啦。做事要有交代,做的好。他們就會慢慢的信任你。, ~: ?! f# g8 P* H+ y8 ~

' F5 J* f- ~3 |- k1 H" c一開始繫覺得lose face,但你唔希望他們以后再唔信任你,就要這樣開始。

我都覺得阿爸阿媽好煩.但諗下佢地辛苦..就letitbe..自己做好d
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 大家憎唔憎你阿媽/阿爸?[積極回應+]

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。