Board logo

標題: Fitness First is a CHEAP fitness Center!! [打印本頁]

作者: Overpowering    時間: 2007-3-21 02:22 PM     標題: Fitness First is a CHEAP fitness Center!!

Fitness First is SO CHEAP!!
. d5 Z1 q3 A0 B$ {* \3 w) b0 I, x9 Y; c* ~$ V0 Q9 }
I wanna to termiate the membership, they said not the time to finished, I still remain serval months. BUT U can tranferr to ur friend, who is not our member. and need to pay $250 for the service charge!!" v  e5 o( h- }4 v, c

. T# P# D* \! H. EThat mean I need to help them to FIND a new client, however need to charge me Fee for it too!!!' g' z2 u% A( G

. s8 P7 ]8 a$ l5 Q! pI shut to them about this un-fair terms, the staff said this is company policy!!!
( k- l" f+ D* ~
! @& @% Z# U. r$ e/ RWhat a Horriable policy to thier clients!! Fitness First gain all ! and thier clients lost all!!
# w. g" K* P% z/ k3 j0 ~6 C- n: ?) ?) _; N5 v
SO CHEAP!!
作者: Converse    時間: 2007-3-21 02:30 PM

Hey. I agree with You. They just added the fee of it, and said to me(one of the client), they have all right to retruct the price of it..!! What a SHIT company they are!!
作者: feeon    時間: 2007-3-21 05:29 PM

California fitness is even worse than Fitness first...they keep charge me even i terminate the membership...
作者: 秋葉林    時間: 2007-3-21 08:55 PM

Originally posted by feeon at 2007-3-21 17:29:, S, `/ V7 y" J- X' F( z
California fitness is even worse than Fitness first...they keep charge me even i terminate the membership...
1 j' W9 `" D0 A! T; e
& D4 `- W4 n: B" O+ k
I totally agree with you.  California fitness is so cheap that they always call me to try their new services and new equipments, even I am no longer their member for a year.
作者: tony800708    時間: 2007-3-22 03:39 AM

I found that there are many ex-members complaints these fitness center...California is on the top of the list and Fitness First Second....Maybe ppl should  aware of their contract terms before join their program
作者: kalos    時間: 2007-3-22 05:36 AM

The fitness first in Australia also has this problem, there are more rediculas in here:; L8 `7 i% Z$ y) l5 N0 d  r2 a9 F: L) v
      The member fee vary if you have a friend as a staff, it comes more cheaper; I have a friend with a fd works in fitness 1st, the guy gave my fd 50% off of the joinning fee with a coach!!! My fd said that if you go n join n you're not satisfy with the price, you pretent to go n not joinning, they'll also give you some discount; if you didn't say anything at all n accept the price, you have to pay the higher full price... How redicular it is, what is the policy? It's totally BS!!!!3 k+ O: I; t* E, H( Q3 K$ t
      The wired thing is there're still a lots of ppl joinned them... I would rather go to my uni's gym place lor, it's much cheaper n not that sh!t!!!

歡迎光臨 娛樂滿紛 26FUN (http://26fun.com/bbs7/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0