Board logo

標題: What is your pick??? [打印本頁]

作者: tonylo    時間: 2007-8-8 09:53 AM     標題: What is your pick???

Which fruit& @+ E8 h+ n6 p* l4 R
will you pick if you were handed these:4 V6 F, V" T1 ]% q4 M
+ y+ k7 P' z0 [0 C6 [
1.  Orange2 Y* ^9 C& R  y  M
2.  Apple4 k- {' O" O6 \" y
3.  Banana5 B# i; I: b6 z
4.  Coconut
4 s" Z( l  h' I2 x. m5.  Pineapple
6 n4 D4 m$ m! F/ T# A/ G( a1 h; h6.  Papaya4 b+ g, P" [* m0 P% C$ P
7.  Mango- B; m2 s2 K3 U2 B$ j0 X
8.  Cherry
& A8 z2 R* p2 z: P5 z+ I9.  Black Grapes
; J9 [5 D; Q# d+ @! Z10. Peach
4 d5 Y5 [+ j, _0 B" f# s11. Custard Apple; ]5 T. R4 n1 P) f; ^
12. Pear
& _! k1 E( k! z. i- E3 b9 r+ I# z7 a
What is your pick??? (Pick before you scroll down... do not CHEAT!!!)
9 ~% o" d  a) H2 h
' c) _$ a& Y! f) D  ^2 s& g1 ?, Z# B( Q0 R
YOU- x" m# m0 S- f; @+ G
BETTER
. f# M! z, x/ j+ m2 W# @ NOT
! U+ }9 n6 }* B) p8 f& p5 [0 d BE
# r7 L0 b. J7 b9 x CHEATING!!
( U3 d' E& g% I: A0 O$ K4 _. n4 u' \ KEEP SCROLLING!!!
4 n( m; W* Q. ~' y$ b( s
: N% g% m7 H* w3 }' j# v: q$ l ORANGE - If orange is your favorite fruit, it speaks of a person who has( Q: x7 @+ w* N2 k
enduring patience and willpower. You like to do things slowly, but very1 {6 U! g( X8 Q; z6 z2 S
thoroughly and are completely undaunted by hard work. You tend to be shy,
5 L. J5 y( x+ w1 q but are reliable and trustworthy friend. You have an aesthetic bent of
  A2 D) f  T' f) m# c mind. You select your partner with care and you love with all your heart,, w9 A, m5 @$ E
and not in for just a fling. You avoid conflict at all costs2 _$ |1 j3 D- k1 a  c
* a  i$ V8 K# _0 G
APPLE - If apple is your favorite fruit, you are an extravagant, impulsive
9 |8 p# k$ i# ~; i+ X2 } and outspoken person, often with a bit of a temper. While you may not be- w; Y( Y- \! R& }* w/ L
the best organizer yourself, you make a good team leader and are good at
  l/ e2 n; f3 e taking things forward. You can take quick action in most situations. You
9 W  R0 g% v# I; Y8 d0 n* S enjoy travel  immensely. You ooze with charm when you are with your
: _/ N# {) T4 y" ? partner. You have an enthusiasm for life, unmatched by most.* r2 Y* e: ?, N+ f) j
: C& v. f: v4 O& g
BANANA - You are a softy! Loving, gentle, warm and sympathetic by nature+ M1 D, t( {! v1 ]3 B
is the banana lover. You often lack in self-confidence and are quite timid
" h8 B& _7 A7 m8 W by nature. People often take advantage of your sweet temperedness, and; f0 P; f/ c; f* j1 V1 X% P! d- j% K0 s
sheer vulnerability to a situation. You adore your partner in every which
" h$ Q5 }5 T* f2 Y- n* x way, both for their mental and physical beauty! Because of the way you+ ?8 Q. U5 U! f' Y) r
are, your relationship is always very much in harmony!) U/ ?+ u9 K" J

$ R  d8 J, g* I* Z. l& u$ V* {2 M& J0 @ COCONUT - The coconut lover is a serious, very thoughtful and1 H$ ^5 |8 l5 m+ A0 c/ D# r
contemplative person. Though you enjoy socializing, you are particular
- a1 |) L, P1 @* s about the company you keep and value your friendships highly. You tend to
2 L' J, c$ \' [6 G be stubborn but not necessarily foolhardy.  Shrewd, quick-witted and
1 X- O$ Z' d9 l1 x# w alert, you ensure that you are right on top of any given scenario," Y2 G. _2 _/ ?* u
especially at work. You need a partner with brains, and while passion is
8 D4 {: V7 n- F4 ? important it certainly isn't everything for you. You are a very loyal' s8 h5 X3 ^0 M5 g6 Y  H' `
partner.( s, f% C! L( A  o& U

( z! B. {) J/ p/ q5 {0 O PINEAPPLE - You are quick to decide and even quicker to act. You are brave
  W1 |4 _* Y( l- k& H5 C in asking career changes, if that is what is to your advantage.  You have
( ~) V) r, k' v& v; t4 ~ exceptional organizing abilities and are undaunted by the size of the task
  D. t* K' @7 b( b) w# M" G2 b at hand. You tend to be self reliant, sincere and honest in your dealings5 h5 K1 P- i1 z7 T( M2 ?; [
with others. Though you are not given to making friends very quickly, but; O/ b& q6 k0 T
once you do, it is for life. Your partner is often impressed with your
1 g: ?( S: y  |6 L sterling qualities but disappointed in your ability to show affection.4 f" `; Z/ y% ]9 B. c7 q
0 k: @0 g3 s3 N+ D/ v
PAPAYA - You are truly fearless and take much that happens in life in your
: X- v/ I6 ?: u, q; S  o stride. You give considerable thought to things you do. You have a sense
# o- P3 s" t' n* O of humour that, along with your generous nature, keeps you in most+ k" {5 Z0 _' m  m3 i
people's good books. You are a go-getter in your professional life, and; n( l+ [, f1 e3 W3 U7 w( k( o
have a knack for being in the right place at the right time.  You enjoy
: \4 K8 T" Q1 y$ @ meeting new people and seeing new sights whenever you can.. u5 Y, T; l3 E) J+ a/ R
Your sense of humor is what attracts members of the opposite sex to you. n) {4 n, K9 Q' U  W& T3 q0 T
more than anything else.  It is simply charming!
! h9 X7 H1 z- V5 E# R5 s
; R* E1 k1 o, I8 ?! E MANGO - A mango lover is a personality to be reckoned with; quite often,
, n- ~$ N$ J" o$ e+ }5 S4 [! \" K you are a person who has quite fixed ideas, and influencing you is not an
, B1 Z2 V9 h3 l+ V easy task. You tend to be an extremist with strong likes and dislikes, and2 j3 T5 j9 f2 S. r. z3 C$ I
at times even like to control a situation. You enjoy getting involved in
' E, h2 X5 b' r( Q& } something that presents mental challenge. Strong as you may be, you are" S. s/ _1 d7 h, n5 M
like a kitten when you are with your partner.  You accommodate the love of
+ n; O$ ~5 @; O% f your life, and make up for all the strong will elsewhere!9 ^& Z% d1 v9 c% g; \, p
8 f  m1 V8 m) S/ F% u: _' Y6 d6 z/ ]) [
CHERRY - If cherry is your favorite fruit, life isn't always as sweet for
6 p4 M" U7 T1 K/ ] you. You often face ups and downs, particularly professionally, and find
. L+ g3 y$ |& D/ B( d0 { that you make small sums of $$$, instead of a lump sum. You have a fertile
. w2 x! k5 S6 t9 |9 k6 X/ ^ imagination and are often involved in creative pursuits. You are a very" i! n( M( o* a% V- {4 U- c  c' F
sincere and loyal partner, but find that expressing your feelings is not
% p, a6 [1 m* L6 Y3 |1 Z7 ~5 E very easy. Your home is your haven, and you love nothing more than being
3 V$ [9 J6 ?6 L# h surrounded by close family and your beloved partner.
8 D0 E7 w* k8 J
/ p, I+ ]1 Q# @/ U# x BLACK GRAPES - You are a polite person in general, but do have quick+ X8 N! M0 q* t9 Q5 a: R, h
flare-ups of temper that cool down just as quickly. You enjoy beauty in
# }$ |' ^/ ?. d& A all forms, including beautiful people. You are very popular because of
2 _+ w* i' `7 `, B: M# p1 b8 h* Y your warm, gregarious nature. You have a zest for life; you enjoy! |. z4 S) ~" j8 M9 ^+ i
everything you do, right from the way you dress, to your style and your
- {7 s- B! k# v2 J1 G day-to-day life.  Your partner must share your zeal and zing for life to
9 x7 P$ Z: A+ T+ a5 z5 t really enjoy all you have to offer!/ V2 a& @5 S. C2 z" D  Y

6 q9 P" t) L  x' n3 _" B7 j PEACH - Like a peach, you enjoy the juice of life and all its lush
5 b) f7 h' K+ W) k. L2 w0 Y  s ripeness! You are the friendly sort, and are quite frank and outspoken,
& ~. u' M/ ]: k4 b9 s0 C which adds to your charm. You are quick to forgive and forget; and value) U4 c4 V# ^! L) A1 E2 n
your friendships highly. You have an independent and ambitious streak in
8 {+ J( w+ p' K6 F# J% k you that make you a real go-getter. You are the ideal lover, fiery and
( |% Y' \4 d8 _0 Y0 U9 J- C passionate but sincere and faithful in love. You don't, however, like to: \' e( n9 m, `& b
display all that passion in public.
) C9 m' D& L( N; w
+ g) P2 `; k! t: `" o CUSTARD APPLE - You are a modest and conservative person who can be quite
6 ~% C7 u" V, l9 J' j sensitive at times. You tend to be thoughtful and contemplative, and
& Y1 v6 ?9 A7 i& w# i8 S" u9 } therefore are rarely rash in doing things. You are quite ambitious and are
* {  p. k% a9 w: h& u( r good at anything that requires much detailing or working with numbers. You3 y! y* x1 E+ q
are quick at finding fault with others.  While looking for a partner, you) n/ r9 ~( [: ]: H
value a person's intellect far above their looks or good old passion. You7 K, U8 k: E7 i/ f! _  F
are quite shy and not very comfortable demonstrating affection.8 H0 _) e) t# A' g5 W# K

8 L( d, J4 G. a. C8 l+ E* O PEAR - If you put your mind to something you can do it successfully, but
, G8 g: d* @2 z; E2 Y by and large you tend to be fickle and have trouble completing a task with0 i0 P0 G9 N( @3 Z2 Q4 ^
the enthusiasm you started it with.  You need to know the results of your! b1 t: ^2 \9 `9 K
efforts almost immediately. You enjoy mental stimulation and love to get
3 ]) n& M! u8 W5 N& I! D# o into a good filter-004ion!  You tend to be a restless and high-strung person,$ T3 M  E  J/ o. C3 B9 @2 c$ |
and are easily excited.  Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect! It
7 U  E% O+ v5 H2 z- b# E9 U means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections!
作者: 渭d肆    時間: 2007-8-8 10:51 AM

我只係知道生果有益啫!

歡迎光臨 娛樂滿紛 26FUN (http://26fun.com/bbs7/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0