唔知有無人post過呢?
# }* _9 C5 o9 u/ J
. K" y: J3 ^8 J6 s前幾日我聽收音機聽到一則有關日本海關的報道:9 n# z1 N  B6 `" }' w4 I

! C' s7 T$ D0 F; z& U" ?6 t日本海關為左訓練緝毒犬竟然將一包大麻私自放在一個
$ l& y" r$ e) O3 E4 B3 a香港的行李箱中, 藉此訓練緝毒犬, 我聽後O 哂咀!/ T) G. i5 x( t( r1 [
但最後梗加O 咀既係隻緝毒犬竟然無反應, 後來唔知5 h  F4 X8 a1 V3 M
點樣通知航空公司找回該位香港人, 才找回包大麻!
# e) j- p4 _" x, z& Z我聽後覺得D 日本人好可惡, 訓練緝毒犬可以用好多方法
8 Z3 U' u/ r: k! I4 \/ G' B0 d,他竟然用香港人來試, 真是聽後好想捉該位日本人打佢一身,& `3 d+ R9 l2 B; ~5 w
真是太過份! 今次好彩日本果邊都知自己衰, 即刻SAY 哂SORRY,- p. O* o3 i; N' q
話唔會再咁樣訓練緝毒犬, 如果唔係大家以後去日本都要小心!# u8 i3 f/ k4 f6 x1 ]8 t8 Z
3 K3 p# m: C) U5 {+ W

6 R  D9 u4 `# O' ~* w
5 y. a( i+ E$ C) l3 t  N: @" }[ Last edited by yeung hiu he on 2008-5-29 at 01:22 PM ]
作者: Lee3    時間: 2008-5-29 01:34 PM

Yes that is ridiculous, not because they used a Chinese person. It's that firstly, it's ILLEGAL to do tests like that in Japan, secondly, they breach the rights of the passengers, third, there's no safety.
6 ]  O$ G: r3 z6 T8 Y" j8 [6 O3 n/ Y  \- e- ]1 |
This shows a lot about how the Japanese airlines are conducting themselves, which is very poorly. They obviously feel that they are above the law, and that they feel that they are superior. They do NOT think of the consequences of their actions one bit, because carrying marijuana in Singapore or Thailand, you CAN get the death penalty. Also, they don't know whose bag they stuck that 1 pound in, and if that person is caught on the customs of their destination land, they're screwed. Because they have NO idea what is in their bag, who put it there, where it came from, how it got there, and why it's even there, but that doesn't mean they're not going to jail for it.
/ N( Z7 ]0 Y& |( `6 Q
0 ^, H* L5 n! oAnd there's no accountability to their actions, if they can sneak something in your bag, they can sneak something out of it. They can easily steal all your personal belongings and have you not know what happened to it. They can easily blame it on the planes, because packed planes DO lose a lot of luggage. They should be SEVERELY punished for this.
作者: 也媽嗲    時間: 2008-5-29 01:48 PM

早幾日在EF吹水版已有相似討論標題,樓主可請求巡察版主代為移走,: V- V' U$ `# a! W
, ]7 ]$ _' g0 D2 _
而最重要係本區只討論一齊有關娛樂主題,下次留意la,thanks!

歡迎光臨 娛樂滿紛 26FUN (http://26fun.com/bbs7/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0