Board logo

標題: 知唔知莎朗屎東說了什麼俾人罵 [打印本頁]

作者: amareamareauau    時間: 2008-5-30 02:01 AM     標題: 知唔知莎朗屎東說了什麼俾人罵

今日睇了東張西望,話張曼玉唔評論莎朗屎東說了啲關於大地震的嘢,大家知唔知莎朗屎東說了什麼俾人罵,實情係咩?
作者: Lung    時間: 2008-5-30 02:04 AM

佢話地震係西藏事件既報應
作者: chak852    時間: 2008-5-30 02:11 AM

英文原文:: e# @2 z) D; d& F7 }( e
"Of course I have. Well you know it was very interesting because at first, you know, I am not happy about the ways the Chinese are treating the Tibetans because I don ’ t think anyone should be unkind to anyone else. And so I have been very concerned about how to think and what to do about that because I don ’ t like that.+ i& K; E7 {1 _" b3 s
And I had been this, you know, concerned about, oh how should we deal with the Olympics because they are not being nice to the Dalai Lama, who is a good friend of mine.' A. A+ v. N7 g
And all these earthquake and all these stuff happened and I thought: is that karma? When you are not nice that the bad things happen to you.
% t+ ~! C5 m( X8 t# `5 Y2 x9 j/ fAnd then I got a letter, from the Tibetan Foundations that they want to go and be helpful. And that made me cry. And they ask me if I would write a quote about that and I said, “ I would. ” And it was a big lesson to me, that some times you have to learn to put your head down and be of service even to people who are not nice to you. And that ’ s a big lesson for me."+ Y7 b4 i4 f/ E) e# y

' g8 J2 X8 f0 T9 N9 z, R& \; G' R' H. Z, V5 ?, L
中文譯本:
$ Y9 A* E9 I9 k: z我 當 然 知 道 ( 四 川 地 震 ) 。 其 實 這 是 很 有 趣 的 一 件 事 , 首 先 , 我 不 喜 歡 中 國 對 待 西 藏 人 的 方 式 , 因 為 我 不 認 為 有 人 可 以 對 其 他 人 不 仁 慈 。 所 以 對 這 件 事 , 我 很 關 心 應 該 如 何 思 想 及 可 以 做 些 甚 麼 , 因 為 我 真 的 很 討 厭 這 樣 。
& i! M, g7 F. p故 此 , 我 很 關 心 , 噢 , 我 們 該 如 何 看 待 奧 運 ? 因 為 他 們 對 達 賴 喇 嘛 不 好 , 而 他 是 我 的 好 友 。 1 T$ }- `2 K& d" {
而 這 些 地 震 及 這 些 事 情 發 生 , 我 在 想 : 這 些 是 否 業 的 因 果 報 應 ? 因 為 你 不 仁 , 所 以 有 惡 報 。
2 g: }  _* P) c1 d我 又 收 到 西 藏 基 金 會 寄 來 的 信 , 表 示 他 們 很 希 望 可 以 去 四 川 幫 忙 , 這 令 我 哭 了 。 他 們 又 問 我 會 否 為 此 寫 些 甚 麼 , 我 說 : 『 我 會 。 』 這 讓 我 上 了 一 課 , 有 時 你 需 要 以 德 報 怨 。 對 我 來 說 那 是 很 寶 貴 的 一 課 。. k2 W5 s% c: H1 e, T1 u1 w

5 l/ o* u# c% g! m0 S, n轉載自蘋果日報: m  v2 l( h" [% _) A2 u
" B6 C+ ]- w* }0 ?: x& ^- z- b5 T% V
[ Last edited by chak852 on 2008-5-30 at 02:21 AM ]
作者: rfky    時間: 2008-5-30 06:41 AM

可以自己睇 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFfe_ixnZYY
作者: chicken    時間: 2008-5-30 09:39 AM

善有善報, 惡有惡報
作者: dennis123    時間: 2008-6-2 02:49 AM

i hate her so much!!!9 ~& b) E! u. d5 y- j0 n
earthquake is one thing, Dalai Lama is totally a seperate thing
: w2 S; q! F$ D" iAnd who the hell do she think she is...
1 P: U& w  @, DTibetans orgianlly belong to China ,,,, she is so pk!!!
作者: billy@crownrelo    時間: 2008-6-3 05:19 PM     標題: 呢條八婆真係~~

同逹賴一樣係仆街~
作者: fjalqp2000    時間: 2008-6-5 12:48 AM

佢得到既後果都係報應~~~~~~

歡迎光臨 娛樂滿紛 26FUN (http://26fun.com/bbs7/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0