: @( z$ f; v/ d: g
$ P: v) ^( ~0 o2 U
陶傑觸怒菲律賓遭禁止入境
" X3 m0 f# R4 h& n$ Q$ y
, D5 {$ z5 `8 F! D0 L4 Y(明報)3月31日 星期二 21:15! N+ k" F; ~( D; j1 A( F$ B8 @
作家[url=]陶傑2 q; F, H& V+ o  D2 l0 Y
[/url]撰文形容[url=]菲律賓) c* k, u) T" ?
[/url]是「僕人國家」,引來菲國朝野炮轟後,菲國政府宣布禁止他入境,陶傑則作出道歉。- J5 W$ W  d4 u7 k; h
菲律賓入境部門今天發出聲明,指摘曹捷(陶傑原名)「態度傲慢、不尊重菲律賓及菲律賓人民」,決定將他列入「不受歡迎外國人黑名單」,「以表達我們對曹先生種族藐視和侮辱菲律賓人的不滿」。
, G& }; ]% H3 M. ^( ^陶傑接受[url=]香港電台
% V' Z7 Z; F4 f& e9 U0 U
[/url]專訪時表示,如果文章令菲律賓人感到冒犯,他願意作出道歉。但他強調,文章屬「怪論風格」,原意是諷刺香港的菲傭僱主,並非想侮辱菲律賓人。
2 `% R/ ]6 ]+ X/ E事緣陶傑在免費雜誌《HK magazine》撰文,形容菲律賓是「僕人國家」(nation of servants)。' j6 L* h8 K- Z" O+ R  k3 s
他以「The War At Home」題目撰文稱,菲律賓聲稱擁有南沙群島主權,作為愛國者的他萬萬不能忍,因本港就有超過13萬名菲律賓傭工,「作為僕人國家,不能對主人還擊」。
. h( [' v6 a5 d& k; e& h6 v他又寫道,他給自己的菲傭上了嚴厲的一課,警告她如果想要在來年加薪,就得告知菲律賓同胞,南沙群島的主權屬中國擁有。" \  u7 n8 J! }/ Y) }$ D, p
陶傑的文章引起菲律賓組織和政界的強烈不滿。《HK magazine》亦已向菲律賓方面道歉。
! j" V) w' a6 g% q
! {: C5 C8 N. c[ 本帖最後由 wwwhk 於 2009-3-31 10:03 PM 編輯 ]
作者: SCM    時間: 2009-3-31 10:10 PM

佢真係得罪得太多人
作者: lastwing    時間: 2009-3-31 10:38 PM

菲律賓又無咩野好玩
- a5 m$ L% J  u* s: f* s, g3 y唔去都得啦
作者: infjlam    時間: 2009-3-31 11:10 PM

其實某方面我好欣賞才子的才華。$ u* C8 B8 r7 `+ @8 x
但好明顯呢次真係過左火位(nation of servants都講得出 ),侮辱了菲律賓人而不自知,還當好有趣...
* d* v* L5 p0 X- F1 w/ J$ R* z5 W+ }6 d
[ 本帖最後由 infjlam 於 2009-3-31 11:11 PM 編輯 ]
作者: andyho    時間: 2009-3-31 11:38 PM

平時唔完全認同陶傑的觀點,但今次我覺得佢講的無錯,每一句都是事實,
9 g" }2 P* L: `& _只是我們心中都有這種想法,而不會講出口,陶傑是錯在講出很多港人的真心話。
作者: lilifung    時間: 2009-4-1 12:01 AM

原帖由 andyho 於 2009-3-31 11:38 PM 發表 http://www.26fun.com/bbs/images/common/back.gif( `4 [* E0 Z# j% V
平時唔完全認同陶傑的觀點,但今次我覺得佢講的無錯,每一句都是事實,6 p0 q' }8 G2 z* Q$ e
只是我們心中都有這種想法,而不會講出口,陶傑是錯在講出很多港人的真心話。 ...
1 O" A! j# {% ?& y1 Y: X* ?9 d) Q' _0 Y
total agree
作者: infjlam    時間: 2009-4-1 12:16 AM

支持陶傑的人,請先睇原文,才發表你們的偉論
- w& Y( l2 D( f. |* b% ]# s' f) C # v) b  ~4 x( Z- {
陶傑 : The War At Home8 _! Y7 n& t7 W* F5 F
/ M& @# @  ^% O: Z: B: y) N
The Russians sank a Hong Kong freighter last month, killing the seven Chinese seamen on board. We can live with that—Lenin and Stalin were once the ideological mentors of all Chinese people. The Japanese planted a flag on Dioy Island. That’s no big problem—we Hong Kong Chinese love Japanese cartoons, Hello Kitty, and shopping in Shinjuku, let alone our round-the-clock obsession with karaoke.
: E# X- Z" \6 d' R" F0 J$ H1 [: v/ c/ `: F0 w) r3 V! ^/ l
But hold on—even the Filipinos? Manila has just claimed sovereignty over the scattered rocks in the South China Sea called the Spratly Islands, complete with a blatant threat from its congress to send gunboats to the South China Sea to defend the islands from China if necessary. This is beyond reproach. The reason: there are more than 130,000 Filipina maids working as $3,580-a-month cheap labor in Hong Kong. As a nation of servants, you don’t flex your muscles at your master, from whom you earn most of your bread and butter.
8 `7 c. X. H  c: r9 u  ^' z1 d
6 S- Q5 R- ~5 TAs a patriotic Chinese man, the news has made my blood boil. I summoned Louisa, my domestic assistant who holds a degree in international politics from the University of Manila, hung a map on the wall, and gave her a harsh lecture. I sternly warned her that if she wants her wages increased next year, she had better tell every one of her compatriots in Statue Square on Sunday that the entirety of the Spratly Islands belongs to China.
! e% K9 f, S. _* ^5 h
" Q7 K0 ?: u2 [/ MGrimly, I told her that if war breaks out between the Philippines and China, I would have to end her employment and send her straight home, because I would not risk the crime of treason for sponsoring an enemy of the state by paying her to wash my toilet and clean my windows 16 hours a day. With that money, she would pay taxes to her government, and they would fund a navy to invade our motherland and deeply hurt my feelings.
+ c, T8 _3 i9 ]; B2 V& {2 Y  D/ u0 I6 s( S% {# w
Oh yes. The government of the Philippines would certainly be wrong if they think we Chinese are prepared to swallow their insult and sit back and lose a Falkland Islands War in the Far East. They may have Barack Obama and the hawkish American military behind them, but we have a hostage in each of our homes in the Mid-Levels or higher. Some of my friends told me they have already declared a state of emergency at home. Their maids have been made to shout “China, Madam/Sir” loudly whenever they hear the word “Spratly.” They say the indoctrination is working as wonderfully as when we used to shout, “Long live Chairman Mao!” at the sight of a portrait of our Great Leader during the Cultural Revolution. I’m not sure if that’s going a bit too far, at least for the time being.( L1 f8 S- Z% F; y5 c; x0 U1 F

作者: infjlam    時間: 2009-4-1 12:23 AM

討傑其實又玩曲線,不過玩到走火入魔
作者: waynewi    時間: 2009-4-1 01:00 AM

真係佢寫架!?
* n  F+ @' \, R& C" U- D+ [. _好覺得...小人之心度君子之腹...
$ K( m- S1 R( _5 o同埋...話而家係呢到打工既菲傭可以成為人質...
5 e9 C  t* P" u( R6 E4 }* H比任何人個feel都會係'你已經有惡意相向既準備咁既感覺...'
- W8 K" ?; N$ I6 b
6 q) n9 R7 J6 B* ^) S. x我都好欣賞呢位才子~好多時...5 e7 Q: t) ~- C! D% D" [6 t' J
但反而今次我唔會幫..." R; @* M& I) _2 g
冇錯係我地HKers,一講菲律賓就諗起菲傭
0 K, A6 C' ?: u9 a但...有時寫野應該分場合囉.../ o, ~5 J$ M; q' i1 F
你自己寫係blog可能都唔太有問題...冇人監管0 |2 X2 Q1 b3 b9 c9 c; v
但若如樓主所寫~係寫係雜誌上面...一本正式既香港刊物就會有攻擊性4 H$ L6 v6 j+ N9 H; J  W
正如Obama如果唔係對住電視機個時~先拎殘奧黎開玩笑6 l( d$ h- q. k- l# t7 v
絕對唔會有人覺得佢錯架播
作者: slwong3    時間: 2009-4-1 02:39 AM

From that article.....all I can understand is that he is describing  the HK people or even all Chinese are treating themselves as the master of all Philipines.....+ ^  b1 H3 e3 R  x4 g
; j) i6 ^6 }3 ^$ {2 D

作者: infjlam    時間: 2009-4-1 11:01 AM

多人的確未必睇到陶傑又在單打土共,- f. T& R$ R7 u  `
但他這篇文章,實在無考慮到會傷害了菲律賓人脆弱的民族感情...* y) E. _; a; U

9 s! p( M6 H3 w" X1 `  T& H8 o己所不欲,勿施於人,& I* T6 L$ v2 C3 a8 m
調轉你係菲律賓人,聽到這番言論,唔反枱才怪
作者: andyho    時間: 2009-4-1 02:33 PM

以陶傑的智商,難道預想不到以英語撰文,必會惹起菲律賓人的反響?' ]/ j* Q  y# e8 J/ L. D  j
即使菲國不抗議,菲傭看了也會大怒。
8 d+ o7 m9 r' J! p! u- w1 d2 M+ n如果這篇文章以中文寫及只在中文報紙刊登,登了菲律賓人也不會知道,0 Z+ }9 U' b2 c; l: R
何不想想才子為何要以不少菲律賓人都懂得的英語撰文?
5 L$ W0 N0 v, o3 u, V
9 r- ^# m9 W# J4 L回望一下才子的軌跡,半年前為亞視主持的《雙對論》,因收視極差而被腰斬,才子為何會失威?
, W% t; y- c7 i8 `過去在光明頂節目中明言:  \9 y5 p! }8 G( m& b, S
「come on! 不俾足我錢,唔使旨意訪問我,要訪問問那些搏名氣,肯免費出鏡的評論家吧!我的學位是花錢讀來的!」
0 N" V1 u9 x% ^* M3 B. s3 r1 z一直收聽光明頂的人必定對這番話不陌生,但才子最近接受了TVB星期日檔案的訪問,可收多少酬金?
/ p8 `2 v9 R( @9 f才子又剛剛為鄭大班在NOW TV的節目做嘉賓,收的頂多是車馬費,為何才子打悄悄地打破了慣例?
$ A1 P- R" s/ J: s0 N- G/ |' t: B今日多份報章以至電視新聞都報道了陶傑被菲國抗議一事,NOISE搏到了,4 D8 O3 b2 C% U3 v9 Z$ D
大家為何不為才子的高明手段拍掌又反去譴責呢?
作者: infjlam    時間: 2009-4-1 06:51 PM

基本上真實情況,就如Ahdyho所說,所以咪話佢係文棍博出位o羅

歡迎光臨 娛樂滿紛 26FUN (http://26fun.com/bbs7/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0