, Y5 `3 Q/ v7 @6 o2 O有冇看過一丘和尚?

排名就是力量,google, yahoo講左俾你知
Originally posted by stockman at 2006-7-9 00:38:1 v6 I# G# t, u9 U* C
troubleHK: people from different ge...
" F4 H! q- a- A" V( F) x' g" {: t

% S$ m' K  J2 Q( i( @- y4 ^3 ?* ~: |  A$ }9 ~0 Y* J
totally agree~+ Q; {1 N  J/ H% S
somehow, we've got a specialty suggestion~
. [/ }. B* ~4 }+ y: Wwonderful opinion and that's really the main point for youth to notice that not to do something perfunctorily, thanks for your sharing~: H; a: J3 j) G3 ]8 V8 N( ^8 B
7 T$ \" i8 B! a3 N. j) T
btw, stockman............nice name~
1 more advice to you troublehk: if you think your (our) generation sucks, imagine the next generation:- x8 g0 Y" f+ ~: v0 H
9 K6 z0 L- ?2 U/ e2 o  M% U
- U-grads may not be good enough to compete in HK as probably 1 in 4 people will be u-grads.  They may need a Master's degree to get just a decent job.) ^# `8 x! A9 J: W% r: Y
- They live and work in a heavyly poluted environment.  You think the air is dirty and weather is hot now?  Imagine how it'll be like in about 20 years.  Imagine you son has to put on that suit and tie to go to work everyday.- u- [3 H; V! Y- ~# f" }1 U
- the economic boundaries between HK and China may simply disappear.  In 20 years your children need to compete with millions of highly educated and talented China workers who are good in both English and Mandarin, who don't mind to work hard, and who probably are still willing to take a lot less $ than your children for a job opening.. ?6 ^+ f, K1 \
- since the birth rate is so low right now in HK, you probably will only have a child.  If it's a son (and if he's a traditioinal one), he may eventually need to support you and your spouse and his wife's parents financially.  Why?  Because your daughter-in-law may also be the only child and her parents have no one left to support them after marrying your son.  Your son won't have any siblings to help him out.  Our generations may have a brother or sister to help out to support our parents when they are old, but your son has to take on this baggage all by himself.
. ~& F1 Y8 F6 E7 R6 j5 r; _+ Y) I8 {5 _; r
I know just because telling you how bad the next generation will be probably can't make you feel better now.  Since you said you're about 30 and have worked for about 10 years, I just wanted to talk more reality and fantasy.  Those younger 'kids' in this forum may not understand what I'm talking about but I supposed you may for your age and experience.  I'm sure most of us here in 26FUN belong to the middfle of the pack -- not the top tier of the society but also not the very bottom one.  We all face similar problems and can't seem to find the way out.  Everyday we live just like yesterday.   We can't see the future and we're just not happy." h$ q  b. ~6 T! A1 B6 n
1 m9 u4 S2 h+ N+ u* ]' d5 g
And my advice to you is to put things in perspectives as a way to soothe yourself.  Sure you may not have a lot of money and you just hate your job.  But you must have something you're really proud of, right?  Like a good family, a nice wife, a healthy body, etc.  Look at Stephen Hawking.  I have to imagine he's very rich (not super rich but richer than a lot of people) and well known and respected around the world, yet he's stuck in that wheel chair for the rest of his life and can't even hug his wife or kiss her.  Now ask yourself would you rather be him?  Maybe Stephen sometimes just wondered if he could  just be a regular guy and works 60 hours a week, doesn't make a lot of $, and can go to a bar to yell and scream with other people while watching the World Cup?
2 {# Y. Q3 A+ U+ }% |2 p
8 {, ^" n: ?3 U5 O4 [You just have to believe tomorrow will be a better day!
stockman, I admires your opinion so much, hope we can see you at the next topic~
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 有啖苦水...........

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。