<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » DAMN!Those fuxking Chinese Sure do eat funny!!like filter-037 animals man!!
返回列表 回復 發帖

DAMN!Those fuxking Chinese Sure do eat funny!!like filter-037 animals man!!

DAMN!Those fuxking Chinese Sure do eat funny!!like filter-037 animals man!!
% m! Y8 @( x+ n+ d" G1 H7 J! H$ R+ T2 o  z  K6 h
DAMN! Those fuxking Chinese Sure do eat funny!! like fuxking animals man!! (post #1)
4 I1 C  w( m" OThat's fuxked up!! i went like around 3pm to pick up some chinese food adn they were around a table (some were standing) and they had several dishes on the table.. And these chinks use their chopsticks to pick up food and then they put it on their small bowls of Rice and put the small bowl to their lips and shove the food and rice with their chopsticks!!  O/ _+ n: ]8 l) x4 X3 X

( `, k: t5 r: X( r# v
) R& K6 k' \' }' f- rWhat the FUxK!!! Then they put the chopsticks on a dish of food and get more food and they all share like that!! ewww.. their spit is on the chopsticks and they fuxking put that shit on a plate of food to be shared!! It was a really filter-038ed up site man!! even the girls did that shit!! they fuxking shovel the rice into their mouths like dogs man!! they fuxking eat like dogs!! gross!! no class.
$ _$ m6 ]% `8 o 9 j( ^' r& M5 ]! q# Z3 P
(Reference to http://www.sternfannetwork.com/f ... php?threadid=30145)
Tom from T.O.: Did you get too see the white plastic table cloths that look like garbage bags that they have on all of their tables? Now that's what we call haute decor dining in the ulitmate in elegant table coverings. Add in the plastic chop sticks and plants, the paper dragon on the wall, the roast ducks hanging from the ceiling and the dirty fish tank at the front and you are ready to roll.
chrisnorton: haha, yeah maybe, i think they were bi-lingual: they could use both chinese and american utensils+ n+ j2 ~* f1 ^
/ U! o6 B8 m* Z4 F+ c% i
that chicks mom was funny, always laughing and saying shit that i couldn't understand, and she made some nasty stinky food that I wouldn't go near, her dad would spend the entire time in the garden near their house, and he was like 5'2'', little dude
. ^6 U  S6 W( A$ h
& t7 ]. P* q& lgood people though, even if they do hide their chopsticks
damn!!!!!. H1 I, m# O: G/ R( N( _3 ^2 _
that's culture of chinese......9 R' A% G+ p$ Z% K  g9 M0 v/ Z/ w
u jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!
; B: S) |; G( }# |% C$ i juz shut ur dirty mouth up and suck ur dad's ass and dick....
come n filter-038 u!!!
佢地寫甚麼? 唔寫fuxking就無野好寫. 唔駛問其實佢地自己就一定係一個fuxking Chinese來. 上天對呢的fuxking Chinese最大的懲罰就是要佢永遠做一個Chinese. 就算佢勁扮鬼仔都無用. 專登唔學中文都改變唔到佢的DNA. 佢就係一個佢口中講不停的fuxking Chinese. 佢除了自殺之外係無辦法解決. 抵死.
6 q( [3 u& m4 G1 [$ m; m
" o7 q! U, ^9 o' p[ Last edited by michaelwong71 on 2005-7-31 at 09:33 PM ]
If someone can keep using loads of foul lang ...7 F8 f" U" g) u- A+ p! j
he is not insulting other ppl (even chinese)
) f& d0 p5 q2 Bhe is insulting himself...# H! `4 B& n( I$ x7 V5 r
eating stype are different from place to place/time to time...) N9 D4 ]" {3 z
he can also say those indian are dirty too
* A  q* E4 S2 g4 ~4 W9 N7 zwhen they use their hand when they having their meals
乜可以 quote 條 link 去人地d bbs ?  
- k# F. K- ~9 C/ @+ Mcopy 人地 d post 再呃多兩個 post (thread#2, 3)
# H3 Y% o! m; S而且可以咁多粗口 (攪到要用 fiter)
3 J# t* t' }, o; F6 g8 u$ X$ I% d- H( B$ K! Q
唔想用中文同你講,睇你都喺唔識. ) F; C6 {% s7 ?0 i, Z

, j) h8 K7 G$ q/ f: lI think that the most dirty issue is not the one mentioned in your post, or those mentioned in the attached link. The most dirty is the mouth who say the arguement with so much foul  lanaguage.  
- @7 Q; `# S5 }9 dI can tell you that the practice mentioned in the attached link is also comon to foreigner, it is the problem of personal behaviour, but not related to the culture. I see some US just using their hand to take up food and puting into mouth directly and then taking the food again. Can I just say that the whole country of people as what you mentioned ?
/ G0 T, d: Q# c! E2 B5 _" {
2 r4 c4 [8 F; h0 {# bIf you don't like sharing food, just eat yourself at corner.
& B5 H9 O3 K0 N( b& s+ X( [* l# B8 R! `" y3 v1 q* k2 q; `% a9 a
Please also open the eye to have a look:
5 [& v4 P7 p( A1 G: X7 ~0 k, n: s( L中國人眼中的外國人
( o$ ]  K) w$ ?& ^1 T" A# `3 @$ g' J- A' T. c1 ~
[ Last edited by fatfatdragon on 2005-7-31 at 09:46 PM ]
小弟唔易做, 大佬更難當
飲茶你行先, 吹水我最叻 (好文區茶客 - 冰鮮潛龍™寫於人間死城)
Originally posted by bwk0317 at 2005-7-31 06:07 PM:" U( e* T4 `5 ?; S
DAMN!Those fuxking Chinese Sure do ...
: d+ G7 Q) B, T5 E- C+ ]+ |
' M/ S9 x3 @4 X' V1 ?9 I一般港式叫送食飯都係咁樣,你唔慣,可以叫碟頭飯,你咪可以食返自己o個碟,解決左
0 }! k+ _7 D9 @2 {! KIt's just like traditional Hong Kong dining style. If you are really upset about it, you could order your own dish or dinner set, so you don't have to share with others. It's very simple
Originally posted by michaelwong71 at 2005-7-31 09:30 PM:
& H/ Y* e2 m: u# Q7 y: U佢地寫甚麼? 唔寫fuxking就無野好寫. ...
* q- m% e: c. J, E/ h% Y0 B, e8 i5 Z! ?) h- B0 C. F7 T1 t* E
Bro, 唔多認同你咁講. 呢d人冇資格和 chinese 有任何關係. 就算 fxxxxxx chinese 都冇資格做. 最多只有做 fxxxxxx 人, 放心外國唔會承認佢地喺外國人就算滿口英文.    y, b7 T: o* ^4 `6 S( ?$ j

3 `/ w+ H9 C* L  mBrother, I can't agree with your speech. Those people do not qualified to talk together with the word "chinese". It is even true that they cannot be said as fxxxxxx chinese. They can just be regarded as fxxxxxx country people, as foreign country will not accept that they are their country people even they can speak English (not necessary be good).
小弟唔易做, 大佬更難當
飲茶你行先, 吹水我最叻 (好文區茶客 - 冰鮮潛龍™寫於人間死城)
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » DAMN!Those fuxking Chinese Sure do eat funny!!like filter-037 animals man!!

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。