<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » [趣味] 大家認為e 架巴士係有冷氣定冇冷氣?
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by 樂壇渣Fit人 at 2005-4-4 12:53 AM:
2 D: k, ]5 h8 ?( }/ p& E( Q真唔真呀
4 O0 f5 E# r, D6 E; @6 x" n
- M3 ]& p; ]3 w& A/ U$ |7 h3 k真的, 但改裝就係假的
冇!
$ M# A- I% ]# r2 v因為我細個果時座過呀!
外面就幾靚,唔知入面點呢7 o6 A+ _# ~! t" b% h& d

; Z( K) e. |' I$ r" L4 L張相拍得好
愛死雷凱欣
I think it has A/C, coz of the windows on the side.
我教大家一個分別方法,萬試萬靈
& q  ^- {8 ]0 ~7 n) |. D5 N+ |- ]8 ^; U9 Z
司機打領結便是冷氣巴,不打就不是
* \1 e4 ?5 y' l8 r* P* _) N
# z) d" G: G7 t7 ^' t(值 5 分嗎 ?)

ad1 inside form

from bus files

9767.jpg

9767.jpg (26.2 KB)
480 x 320 PIXEL下載

5a43.jpg

5a43.jpg (21.5 KB)
320 x 480 PIXEL下載

以前al1 好凍。好像8c
AL1全港得一架ga ja0 ^* k+ O1 X* q4 F
佢d windows all fix左ga...
  L. Q$ F4 v9 l% \# Fand佢now通常行荃灣or葵青區7 q9 C# X0 {; P/ f) g0 J

+ [- w% [0 J0 H話時話佢都差唔多到期retired啦
Oh.. finally the bus topic is coming up!!!! t5 f! o1 C" O& l; z3 \
, z6 s' F# a! [- R8 G
AL1 and AD1 are the prototype models for KMB from Leyland Olympain 11m and Dennis Dragon 11m1 u. @/ g% T3 r3 N  S% Z0 y# I
, d7 y4 Y  p! C* p. I! c, m& }
(i.e. the bus drivers are calling air-cond buses, "cold horses" due to they are air condition, and non air-cond buses, "hot dog")
- E  D2 L$ n3 K, L, o
* n7 |, K/ D5 z3 I4 w3 Q6 yAL1 means for AL "Air Cond Leyland" "1" means for the first bus/ v# v1 ~" G" T2 U
AD1 means for AD "Air Cond Dennis" "1" means for the first bus7 Y! b' X% U; R. E; `( M" Y

* i% e% t4 p1 K2 T; |/ s8 w; _+ K; G(Volvo is taking over Leyland, so you never see any Leyland bus any more)
. V) G, m. G6 \0 E3 {. T- r  \Transbus was combined Dennis, and some bus body companies, like Alexander... to try to establish the bus company..... but failure after 1 year.. so you could see some of the buses that it's saying Transbus Enviro 500. but later on.. it's going back to Dennis Enviro 500 and Alexander body at the back of the bus.6 Q4 [( N" @" D5 \9 M: Q7 R
! I2 M0 X4 d0 d9 J

1 D. a. |. _$ w5 t. m1 V: G  / w. w. h* I8 B! i) E/ V
) D- @) O7 x# }# l
AL1 was coming to HK in 1988 (DX2437) with 245bhp (I remember I took it once in my life on 4/6/1989, you were right, exactly on that day, I was trying to test about the air-cond, with ZF gearbox, Nippondenso air cond, i.e. son of Toyota company)1 R6 H! }" f, x

1 r" [7 Q# P% |" U8 e( Z* \AD1 (EL5113) was coming to HK in 1990, with 280bhp, using Voith gearbox, Nippondenso air cond system......
5 z# [! ^& P' L. w2 ^: `* F( [. C& ?/ W0 G9 u" Q0 l
Both of the buses have one system that, they can opened their windows, (of cos they are locked) cos at that stages, not many buses are having "closed windows") i.e. if the air-cond system is failured, they could change back to normal buses... like Dennis Jubilant (N364, CF 4180) and Leyland Guy Victory II (G544, sorry I forget it's plate no.) and MCW Metrobus 11M (S3M145, DP1932)1 X8 U3 s! p) R2 n

; G) V3 O8 L  Z3 LAfter both of AD1 and AL1 are successful in Hk, KMB started to take orders for these models.... on the same times, Citybus order air-cond Leyland Olympain 11 m with simliar stage.; [0 t" ?5 C* K$ f! b% j1 @

( L+ o3 U1 {+ F+ iCMB was starting to order Dennis Dragon on the similar time, you may be wonder that why that's NO any Dennis Dragon in CMB.... there are so many rumours about this: but one of the cloest reasons I could guess it is: think about the chinese name for KMB and Dragon... maybe that's why CMB didn't like it, so in CMB, they change their bus model to Dennis Condor
# i: \0 z# X0 C( k: O
8 y! v# W5 h5 e" m) l; G5 S3 E/ mAnd for the "realistic" version, only Dennis Condor, Leyland Olympain, Volvo Olympain got opening windows in CMB... (later on, when the First bus bought all Dennis Condor, they were changing back to closed windows) due to ... the noise problem for the opening windows, they would prefer to closed all the windows. so, the First Bus re-established all the former CMB air-cond buses....
, N  r% o) ?  K# d3 C4 I/ C% a3 J8 e9 |. j

% _( S6 V2 y/ ~is that good enough information? if not, pls ask.. maybe I could help.....
We are blessed that we can watch sports, to do many things...
so be happy!
Originally posted by michaelui1 at 2005-4-4 13:58:4 w8 G& j+ v) [2 T# `0 \
AL1全港得一架ga ja$ B) h1 t. K' S
佢d windows all fix左ga...5 ~. a" t! f. r  Y% _7 B
and佢now通常行荃灣or葵青區
6 ]+ p7 N% z6 I" t1 Y1 f( @5 _' l% ~5 w- ]
話時話佢都差唔多到期retired啦
' `: ?' i+ y/ K8 W, ^  n

; t* Z) j) C. u3 H: LAL1 is backup bus in Tsing Yi/Lai Chi Kok bus depot.% W9 b3 f: u, B- {$ H6 x2 f
so it's normal to see they are running around Tsuen Wan/Kwai Tsing district; Z3 \' r. y  i& _" b" Z, L

/ g; \$ e+ b$ u, O) I+ FBy the way, KMB has their own policy that no more buses will be running over 20 years, so AL1 will be retiring within 2 years...  s6 C2 Y# F2 ^

; t- T; V# N) [% I* NHints: if you see a little small circle @ the front, you may see, U, K, S and L in there... that's mean the buses are repaired, reconditioned under following bus depots:; `# ^8 M% p" V- H
K-- Kwun Tong
' |! Q) U! K( t1 @* d: e3 pU -- Yuen Long
3 ~4 k  F$ \8 r5 N* h- P1 {/ p5 zS -- Shatin
  W. o- r0 ~3 p0 K, G# DL -- Lai Chi Kok- w$ p( d5 h$ W8 b. C5 Z- J3 q

/ a6 A9 g  i$ X  q4 A[ Last edited by brightlee on 2005-4-4 at 02:43 PM ]
We are blessed that we can watch sports, to do many things...
so be happy!
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » [趣味] 大家認為e 架巴士係有冷氣定冇冷氣?

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。