<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 色慾少年地鐵後梯打野戰[積極回應者+5]
返回列表 回復 發帖
好夠膽....
禽獸不如!!!~_~
The Defense lawyer is totally out of his/her mind. What kind of lame excuse is that?7 z% C" w3 r! y% y: I

! C( z$ Z: H% H  v) wThat kid's future is toasted. Like an animal, has no control over one's sexual desire. The worst thing is he's done it twice! It's not just "I made an mistake" case. There's no way the judge will let him off the hook. 5 }) @. ?" w' ^

* ^7 P% q) @( E! R3 KBut I think the one who suffer the most is the first gal. She's in her teens and now a mom. How is she going to have a regular life (studies/relationship) now? Imagine the kind of pressure/shame she's under currently. What would others (esp. the third aunties and sixth grandmas) treat her emotionally?5 x" f- |% i4 K4 K
9 h- T  ?" I5 F8 K
And how about the baby, I wonder if the baby can grow up in a healthy environment when the nametage of 'bastard' is attached.* }6 g( o6 C# M: U
" s0 u) J% s7 i" u8 O
One 15 min act of stupidity and three ruined lives. It reminded me of my Junior high school friend who sexually assault his neighbor and disappeared from the school since then.
咁都叫低b呀...bill gate 都無佢咁醒呀
8 h0 ]2 P; k4 b- Y/ J咁其實d女係咪都有問題呢..得12就跟人做,,可能係d女低b至岩呀* z+ H1 W7 _) C$ r" _3 O
重要係後樓梯添?
平凡樣子, 注定難敵過師哥,
可惜愛上了師哥, 不會易過.
條死賤人真係應該判死刑~!!!8 M1 H# s. \7 C% e/ w$ B+ V5 o' c
12歲都搞已經過份~
- r- T. i; F# B7 v: _; i仲要唔戴套~* ]3 U4 Z  B- V% D9 w
仲要搞大左一個又搞另一個!!!!
9 n" G7 R+ S( a+ R唔罰佢坐番幾十碌佢都唔會知錯!!!!" \4 I- R4 V. m9 g6 {! k* u& b& l
希望佢俾D監犯打到PK~!!!!!
道德…
其實12歲有咩好搞, _. o% o; z- P/ s: h
正人渣
12歲嘅妹妹仔,都未發育....真係冇咩好搞...% D! L" ~/ q; A! {: t2 O  K
但係有d人可能鐘意幼齒...
唯一解釋兩個人是低的
$ D  G3 F+ B9 u% o& v7 t仲有男的受色情文章影響(星光伴我淫楊思婍個集)影響
因為有bb~可能判少d~
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 色慾少年地鐵後梯打野戰[積極回應者+5]

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。