<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 英文好的朋友請入來
返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 Kev 於 2009-7-5 01:22 AM 發表 http://www.26fun.com/bbs/images/common/back.gif$ X& c& N4 H! i( N; y
your version is the best one.. i just couldnt think of any way to translate his sentences to english, it's like chinglish."there will be a surprise for you before we leave, you'll know what it is when ...
, z+ g+ N5 d' I9 c! v1 @
/ }" I- H- \( I: I; b% o8 S
"原帖由 ngakai78 於 2009-7-4 11:13 PM 發表 http://www.26fun.com/bbs/images/common/back.gifI think it'll be better if you leave you "gift".1) I have got a surprise for you before we head back to Hong Kong.  You'll know when you get it.or2) Before we head back to Hong Kong, I want to g ... "
' G' }+ P1 q, c% r$ t3 m7 P- D
/ J4 B( o  S( a: g5 |7 H2 GAny thing that declared to be "surprise" can hardly be "surprise".  Meanwhile, simply "I have got a surprise" for you may mean anything (from eating one shxt to giving a gift that cost you a fortune)..anyway, maybe that's what you mean.

評分次數

原帖由 大優勢 於 2009-7-4 06:07 PM 發表 http://www.26fun.com/bbs/images/common/back.gif9 T0 k6 \, `1 r3 \! l# R4 ?
唔識呀
- H& W& r; U# Z中文 '' surpise gift 番香港之前我 會俾你 ''2 s* E( W' c; Q' J
同 '' 當你收到時你就會知道'''( @6 o3 M& R7 d' ~, Y; Z% Q8 ^

( d  }: J) I6 b, ?& k變英文 應該點寫呢
) v. H7 c. N5 o
( {3 B3 s; f4 G9 y# Y7 F請幫手
) f$ j) V; n1 m! Y8 E4 {6 |
& X8 h( g3 V6 Q6 w0 C英文唔叻 + x% T! M( T+ l. v4 C; s( I
, P) Y6 w4 n" k  e, ]) }
Just for your reference surprise gift?
0 c7 |# s. i* D: q+ H- m# Z- }5 h( ~. a2 V2 {! \/ r0 M: O/ z" e

5 P2 f& F/ r: m( w: N; m/ q: ^, P5 f6 y  h; J$ k
"I will give you a surprise gift before we come back to Hong Kong."4 k) V0 C- C- s2 P

6 y+ ]% W( ~3 g) }, c# z1 ]+ h "You will know what it is when you receive it."
君不須防人不肖,眼前鬼卒皆為妖;
秦王徒把長城築,禍去禍來因自招
我連中文問題都吾知佢想問咩。其實係吾係你宜加係外國,你返香港之前會係外國比份gift 佢?8 r3 s( j- B& C6 r, L9 n( v

6 ~$ r8 t7 O3 O, o' f/ ]I will have a gift for you, before I back to HK. When you get it you will know what it is.

評分次數

多謝各位幫我
* C0 E1 r1 N: s2 |+ S我作好 文了
+ k+ V- c# x) P
3 J9 A( ?* x& F  l5 l成人班的
4 E7 |9 [1 J7 A) t/ W2 d7 j1 _: h要對講 的 + s2 P3 D, v8 A, a. u
原帖由 大優勢 於 2009-7-4 07:00 PM 發表 http://www.26fun.com/bbs/images/common/back.gif
- k( X, h% V3 N; s! N' A$ ^) T* Q' E( M+ V1 C' r

# H+ M0 ^) ~# a! d+ h即係之前不在香港. j1 E9 ?. P2 u% f9 z
但想在回香港之前送給她 (咁大家一齊去嘛 )6 I7 x- C$ L, N  f9 `3 @/ I$ s! r5 G
7 H: |0 E/ g( A9 |: ?
thanks 你的
" o; C' Y3 w5 R
# i5 Z+ |+ |- G
  : j  D+ Q$ V0 p3 M, N2 _

/ r0 U, f0 O) d$ o8 z# @6 b# wthen you are 「milked」!  It should be ", B! J  `. D  t$ Q
' ~7 R. x% q0 l2 M
I will give you the Surpise Gift before I go back Hong Kong, You will know when you get it...
milked ??????????  what did you mean ?????
原帖由 大優勢 於 2009-7-6 12:47 AM 發表 http://www.26fun.com/bbs/images/common/back.gif
* N, g* m1 W* P" x& D+ c/ ~/ Y5 q3 ^" R7 S8 Tmilked ??????????  what did you mean ?????
8 ~( {) ?( U5 |  R. I8 Q1 r
/ J/ V4 U$ P- n1 y& b: X7 }
奶咗野
i would translate it as:- R7 z- p: M& g, B
"I have a surprise gift for you before we are back in Hong Kong. You'll see then."
7 g6 K, `" }, q' U  N- x2 F. {) H; x' v+ c/ T
using "you'll know" doesn't seem very meaningful to me... the person you are speaking to probably knows about it already when you tell her beforehand, haha; K- z6 e. A5 M& L+ m+ E# b1 ]

; f( f- l' h1 C6 u" Cjust a suggestion
Any thing that declared to be "surprise" can hardly be "surprise".  Meanwhile, simply "I have got a surprise" for you may mean anything (from eating one shxt to giving a gift that cost you a fortune)..anyway, maybe that's what you mean.
) W- D6 |  U" @5 f
: _2 ^7 o8 b  i# y. |( w
That is what I mean.  The "surprise" stems from the fact the recipient doesn't know what the "surprise" actually is.  This sentence tell the listener that something will be given to him and it would be something he'd least expected .  If the parties involved in this dialogue are friends, it is implied that the "surprise" would be a positive thing and not something that would require one to eat shxt.4 k2 B1 e1 [, ]6 r
0 L+ U8 K1 }5 \4 L" ?2 R" [2 X# ]! V
Any thing that declared to be "surprise" can hardly be"surprise". Meanwhile, simply "I have got a surprise" for you may meananything (from eating one shxt to giving a gift that cost you afortune)..anyway, maybe that's what you mean.
! L" z! Z& S! R' u, \  Z: z2 f" }: K# f* S
That is what I mean.  The "surprise" stems from the fact the recipientdoesn't know what the "surprise" actually is.  This sentence tell thelistener that something will be given to him and it would be somethinghe'd least expected .  If the parties involved in this dialogue arefriends, it is implied that the "surprise" would be a positive thingand not something that would require one to eat shxt.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 英文好的朋友請入來

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。